Author Topic: Meet the giant 7ft 4ins basketball player set for a bright future...aged just 13  (Read 4716 times)

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
That tall at the young of an age?  Good luck to him, but I doubt he's got the healthiest future ahead of him.

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
That tall at the young of an age?  Good luck to him, but I doubt he's got the healthiest future ahead of him.

I just hope that he can walk without a cane when he's thirty.

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Tell me about it.  If it's not an enlarged heart, it's bound to be something else.  I hope they have him doing everything possible to keep his joints free from future injury.  If he can stay healthy until age 24 or so, he could be set for life.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Marfans syndrome will be what they will have to watch for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
In one of those articles it mentions that his father, still alive presumably, is also very tall.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
yes, that was my first thought as well. bones can only hold so much weight for one thing.  :-[
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
Poor kid will likely break down at 20.

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
I'm still not recovered from my growth spurt in the 7th grade.....lol