Author Topic: Brandon Goodwin, he just worked out for us, vaccine related?  (Read 740 times)

Brandon Goodwin, he just worked out for us, vaccine related?
« on: October 13, 2021, 04:24:35 PM »

Offline MattyIce

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 743
Recently, on a Twitch stream, Brandon Goodwin revealed his side of the story, and it all starts with him receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. “I got sick and I never quite recovered from it,” Goodwin said on the stream, as posted on YouTube by Cosign Zee. “I would always have back pain, I was just super tired in the games.” Goodwin used Atlanta’s back-to-back against the Philadelphia 76ers on April 28 and April 30 as an example. “Bro, I was so tired,” he said. “I felt like I couldn’t run up and down the court. My back was hurting.” 2 days ago – via Rashad Milligan @ Peachtree Hoops
“My back really started hurting bad,” Goodwin recalled. “Then, I’m like, ‘OK. I need to go to the doctor. That’s when I found out I had blood clots. That all within the span of a month.” Goodwin then left nothing up to the imagination when he revealed what he believed caused the health issues. “I was fine until then,” Goodwin said. “I was fine up until I took the vaccine, I was fine.” Blood clots have been reported as rare side effects of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 2 days ago – via Rashad Milligan @ Peachtree Hoops