Author Topic: Windhorst: Cavaliers, Lakers are believed frontrunners for LeBron  (Read 5517 times)

Re: Windhorst: Cavaliers, Lakers are believed frontrunners for LeBron
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2018, 09:43:09 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2484
I think he opts out

What exactly can Cleveland do to improve that roster? Nothing. Biggest asset is love and they need him.
I do too, but if I'm Cleveland I'm talking to San Antonio about how Kevin Love would be a star again in their system. We'll also send you PG of the future and take Aldridge's big contract.

Love, Sexton, Clarkson, 1st rounder
Leonard, Aldridge

LeBron to Kawhi: we can choose our team together again next summer.

Yep. Cavs picks are also probably pretty valuable. LeBron is aging and they are dysfunctional and could implode Nets-style at any moment. I'd would love to have their 2020, 2022, and 2024 picks if I'm the Spurs.

And Leonard + Aldridge for Love, Sexton, Clarkson, and Nance works money-wise.

Spurs get to push the "reset" button, Cavs get a nice talent upgrade.

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2018, 09:49:59 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
I think he opts out

What exactly can Cleveland do to improve that roster? Nothing. Biggest asset is love and they need him.
I do too, but if I'm Cleveland I'm talking to San Antonio about how Kevin Love would be a star again in their system. We'll also send you PG of the future and take Aldridge's big contract.

Love, Sexton, Clarkson, 1st rounder
Leonard, Aldridge

LeBron to Kawhi: we can choose our team together again next summer.

Yep. Cavs picks are also probably pretty valuable. LeBron is aging and they are dysfunctional and could implode Nets-style at any moment. I'd would love to have their 2020, 2022, and 2024 picks if I'm the Spurs.

And Leonard + Aldridge for Love, Sexton, Clarkson, and Nance works money-wise.

Spurs get to push the "reset" button, Cavs get a nice talent upgrade.

I would want their 2021 and 2023 picks as in 2021 the one and done is rumored to be done so that will make the 2021 draft filled with all kinds of talent (those that had to go to a year of college and the elite high schoolers). 
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2018, 11:09:49 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Woj is saying a deal for Kawhi would seal LeBron to LA. I'm assuming his sources are reliable enough that that's LeBron's camp talking through him.

I gotta say I'm kinda surprised LeBron wanted to go to one of the few franchises bigger than him but if that's where it opens up...it's just obnoxious watching the Lakers maybe failing way upward here. Maybe it'll implode like the Kobe/Dwight team.

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2018, 01:30:07 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Woj is saying a deal for Kawhi would seal LeBron to LA. I'm assuming his sources are reliable enough that that's LeBron's camp talking through him.
Yup.

LBJ is saying go get a star for me to play with and I'm in.

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2018, 12:20:46 PM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
I知 holding on my pr diction that he値l stay in Cleveland.

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2018, 12:24:19 PM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 656
  • MASTER OF PANIC

Sure doesn稚 sound like he wants to stay in Cleveland though

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2018, 12:27:10 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

Sure doesn稚 sound like he wants to stay in Cleveland though
He wants to play with another top tier talent, and it doesn't sound like Cleveland has any way to get that for him.

Kemba Walker isn't closing the deal unless all the other options fall through first.

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2018, 12:31:31 PM »

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941

I gotta say I'm kinda surprised LeBron wanted to go to one of the few franchises bigger than him but if that's where it opens up...it's just obnoxious watching the Lakers maybe failing way upward here. Maybe it'll implode like the Kobe/Dwight team.

Lebron's big ego would love to be the "one" that got them back to the promised land. I brought the great Lakers back to their glory. That is right up his ally for sure. Plus, he is situated there already and that does not hurt and his family must be saying they want to be there as well.