Author Topic: Lavar: Lonzo will LEAVE Lakers if they don't sign the other 2 Ball brothers  (Read 5501 times)

Re: Lavar: Lonzo will LEAVE Lakers if they don't sign the other 2 Ball brothers
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 10:44:57 AM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
Lonzo is charging for autographs now too. Very Sad if he is under the grip of his dad that bad. Hopefully Magic will get through to Lavar one day soon.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 12:05:53 PM »

Online ChillyWilly

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 620
Lonzo is charging for autographs now too. Very Sad if he is under the grip of his dad that bad. Hopefully Magic will get through to Lavar one day soon.

Most athletes charge for their autographs. The question is why do we fans pay for it. I always found paying some someone autograph to be just weird. I guess it proves they touched the item you have?

I'm not hating on this family. The dad helped them become millionaires, the entire family. My dad didn't do that for me, he trained me to fit in and be like everyone else so here I am commenting on the millionaire family.

Doesn't matter if you don't like him but don't discredit what he did for that marginally talented family.

Lavar not my cup of tea but he's willing to do anything to see his family succeed. Kudos to him.
ok fine

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 12:12:14 PM »

Offline Irish Stew

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 56
If he decides to sign with the Lakers, I just have to believe that LBJ will demand that Lonzo be traded. James will not want to deal with both Lavar's behavior and Lonzo's game.

FG% 35

3PT FG% 30

FT% 48

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 12:44:11 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
I would trade him to the Nets. Teach him to open his stupid mouth.
The Nets are in Brooklyn, it would be far worse to trade him to a place like Memphis, who is in a crappy market and is also a crappy team.
What has Memphis ever done to you?  Besides Memphis is a decent organization.  It would be funny if they traded Lonzo and a 1st to the Kings for Fox. 

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 12:49:14 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
In the context of league trends, is it really that crazy to request?  Guys don't even feel the need to fulfill contractual obligations anymore (oh, hi Guillermo?!) -- they even present themselves as victims if the contract doesn't cater to exactly what they want!!  Lol.  Based on what's typically excused or glossed over, I think Lavar is well within reason here.  Hopefully the Celtics find a way to snag the trio before they put Lithuania on the map and redefine winning
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
LiAngelo Ball has declared for the 2018 NBA Draft.

Ball has played professionally with Lithuanian team Vytautas Prienu since parting with UCLA in December.

Ball is expected to work out for several NBA teams when he returns from playing for Vytautas and will participate in the Pro Basketball Combine at IMG Academy (Florida) in May in front of team executives.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Ball has played professionally with Lithuanian team Vytautas Prienu since parting with UCLA in December.

Ball is expected to work out for several NBA teams when he returns from playing for Vytautas and will participate in the Pro Basketball Combine at IMG Academy (Florida) in May in front of team executives.
Seriously doubt he has any chance of getting drafted, even by the Lakers. He is just not that good.

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Lakers are dying to get rid of players to make cap,space for two maxs .  Im sure they want all three screw Balls on the team .....which comes with their big mouth old man.

Thats enough prospect as a GM to get rid of Lonzo right there alone.

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911

I'd like to see the Celtics trade for the last pick and take Ball. Just for fun.

Mike

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
He is writing checks he can't cash with this one.

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544

I'd like to see the Celtics trade for the last pick and take Ball. Just for fun.

Mike
that would be hilarious.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
He is writing checks he can't cash with this one.

Seems like it. The Lakers would be pretty stupid to draft Liangelo.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

Offline Thruthelookingglass

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 133

Mike

Now that's a twisted idea I might be able to get behind . . .

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I actually think Lonzo is the best fit in Lithuania anyway

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
i guess they all should play elsewhere

suggest another universe