Author Topic: Changed my channel  (Read 4367 times)

Changed my channel
« on: April 29, 2008, 04:37:38 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
Today,after a long hard night on CB,i popped on my TV,thought i would catch some other NBA stuff today,and there it was,a rerun of last nights game,just got underway.My blood began to rise,but i thought i should watch to see what i might have missed,or maybe find something i might could give Doc a break on,however,after the first quarter was done, we were trailing,i just couldn't take it anymore.I immediately changed the channel.I hope this is not going to be a feeling that i will have  to carry through the summer.I think its not so much the losing part,whats bothering me,its who we are losing games to.I think,if it was in the second round,and a more worthy opponent even up the series,i could understand it,but a team,who barely made it into the playoffs,its not only a hard thing to swallow,but a little embarrassing.As a fan,who has connections(family members in Atlanta),couldn't wait to email me,and rub it in..im all done venting my angry towards Doc today,so i had to write this to finish it off...if you read this, thanks for listening...see what happens in game 5,and continue to support our team regardless of this bump in the road.

Re: Changed my channel
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 04:42:52 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
You are a glutton for punishment for trying to rewatch that game.  :-X

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »

Offline bigtyc55

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 5
I haven't watched any ESPNnews or SportsCenter since Saturday after game 3 loss. Instead of listening to the national pundits like Stephen A. Smith, Jalen Rose (who is just awful), Scoop Jackson, and many others who don't follow the team for all 82 games, I just come right here on CelticsBlog and listen to the true critiques of the Boston Celtics. People who have watched nearly every game and followed the team with passion and knowledge unlike anything else. These people on here give me the answers, whether I want to hear it or not.

....I will watch Tanguay, Felger (who I assume will be so negative and anti-sam/doc/kg and everything else, and Dickerson tonight though!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
You are a glutton for punishment for trying to rewatch that game.  :-X
It wasn't my intent to rewatch it,just happened to be on at the time..but it was real brief thing.Im usually able to accept losses pretty quickly,but it wasn't the case today. ;D

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 05:29:16 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 376
I think I feel lucky that I had to TIVO the game last night (cause I live in LA and work till 7:00), but when I got home I discovered that my Directv DVR had frozen up and had to be rebooted and hadn't recorded the game.  So, I quickly turned on TBS to catch only the last 90 seconds.