Author Topic: Pacers (4-2) at Celtics (4-3) 1/6  (Read 78453 times)

Re: Pacers (4-2) at Celtics (4-3) 1/6
« Reply #405 on: January 06, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Down 7 with plenty time left... we got to the line... we make neither ft... who's at the line?

Unfortunately I can't take anything you say seriously. You're a bandwagoner who follows Shaq around the NBA. I remember seeing you post on realcavsfans.com when Shaq was a Cav and as soon as he was acquired by the Celtics you started posting over here ::)

Shaq is no longer a Celtic. I fail to see why you're still here.

Yep I'm a bandwagon fan! You feel better? I'm not going to go back and fourth with you. I don't need your approval! Good luck with that!
Way to go!  Some people take out their anger on other posters when they are angry at a loss.  What a pinhead.

Hey I've got an admission too.  I watch the Celtics less when they lose.  Sometime I even shut the TV off when they play bad.  So what?  There are more important things in life than worrying about what a sports team does.

« Reply #406 on: January 06, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »

Offline GrandTheftRondo

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Down 7 with plenty time left... we got to the line... we make neither ft... who's at the line?

Unfortunately I can't take anything you say seriously. You're a bandwagoner who follows Shaq around the NBA. I remember seeing you post on realcavsfans.com when Shaq was a Cav and as soon as he was acquired by the Celtics you started posting over here ::)

Yep I'm a bandwagon fan! You feel better? I'm not going to go back and fourth with you. I don't need your approval! Good luck with that!
Way to go!  Some people take out their anger on other posters when they are angry at a loss.  What a pinhead.

Hey I've got an admission too.  I watch the Celtics less when they lose.  Sometime I even shut the TV off when they play bad.  So what?  There are more important things in life than worrying about what a sports team does.

I can assure you that I am not angry at all. Its been annoying me for quite some time now and I finally chose to say something. Unfortunately I don't care who feels what way about it. I said what I had to say and its done.

Pinhead? LOL!

« Reply #407 on: January 06, 2012, 10:56:59 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785

I can assure you that I am not angry at all. Its been annoying me for quite some time now and I finally chose to say something. Unfortunately I don't care who feels what way about it. I said what I had to say and its done.

Pinhead? LOL!

GT - you may want to be careful. I know you're upset like the rest of us over the game, but we don't treat other posters like this.

« Reply #408 on: January 06, 2012, 11:06:58 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Pinhead? LOL!

Last thing I'll say on this and you can still put your chest out after I do. There was no need for you to say ANY of that because I said it all myself DAY 1! Everyone (except apparently you) knows that I followed Shaq and not a team! I did say, however, that wherever Shaq retires I will continue to cheer for that team as if he were still playing (since you saw me on the CF board, I'm sure you can find my posts stating that)! If I didn't want Shaq in at the end of games (someone who I have loved before I was 5), you think I want RR (who shoots fts just as bad) to have the game in his hands? I happen to like RR (don't want him traded) but unlike you, I'm not blind to his faults, fts are a major problem for him! That was a critical point in the game (down 7 at the line) when we started to move and he missed both, it sucked the fight right out from there, even RR looked dejected!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #409 on: January 07, 2012, 02:22:15 AM »

Offline thebat

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 17
It's just upsetting that we were all waiting for a true test with a very good team hoping that the Celts can win. Apparently we are not yet in tune. Need to go to the drawing board and practice more.

Another thing is the fire, anger, hunger and wanting to win. It seems gone already.

« Reply #410 on: January 07, 2012, 04:47:05 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Just saw the game... or maybe I should say the construction of a new building in the Garden. Ugly, ugly game. The first half was horrendous (really? 25 points in a half?) and we got better for a while in the 3rd but Pierce kept bricking and bricking, and Rondo made my eyes cry at the free-throw line.

We couldn't rebound to save our lives either and Indiana killed us on the boards, as George Hill did with his his dagger shots in the 4th.

"Stupid" loss since JO had a great defensive game and the upcoming week promises to be tough with the schedule.

« Reply #411 on: January 07, 2012, 09:41:17 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
We shot poorly and rebounded poorly.  INDy shot what in the high 50's from three point land?   That does not translate into beating a team when they are that hot.  I am sure they want to beat us for Larry too.