Author Topic: Manchester tips  (Read 4087 times)

Manchester tips
« on: July 31, 2019, 05:28:24 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 279
So next week i will go to Manchester with the wife for the weekend.

Any locals here for some tips ? off the beaten path things to see , drink & eat ?

Re: Manchester tips
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 10:25:19 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
My recommendation? Keep heading north on 93 up to the White Mountains or go to Portsmouth instead  ;)

Sorry, I know this is not helpful info, but I grew up in NH and only went to Manchester when I/we had to. I heard it has gotten better, though, so good luck on your visit!

At least responding bumps your topic back up to the top again.

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 11:00:08 AM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff
yeah I know , not the best place to visit but old trafford is there and i got a ticket for Manu - Chelsea :D

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 11:15:14 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
yeah I know , not the best place to visit but old trafford is there and i got a ticket for Manu - Chelsea :D

I think jambr was speaking of Manchester, NH (in the United States), rather than the home of United.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 12:03:52 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1756
  • Everybody knows what's best for you

I think jambr was speaking of Manchester, NH (in the United States), rather than the home of United.

Haha, I thought of mentioning Manchester, UK, too, but with the proximity of the Cs, I thought it had to be the NH version. Sorry for the confusion. I have seen quite a few flights leaving for Manchester, UK, though, and I can't say it has always been the most polished crowd  ;D

I am sure you will find something fun to do. I always love exploring new cities even if they aren't necessarily world renowned. Any city is fun for at least a weekend - especially when you already have the main event planned!

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 01:42:38 PM »

Offline ederson

• Jim Loscutoff

I should have imagined there is a Manchester in the USA too😁😁😁

I m glad jambr didnt have any suggestions... Imagine me spending the whole evening looking for a bar that's located in another country 😂😂😂😂