Author Topic: Tip of the Cap  (Read 2578 times)

Tip of the Cap
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:22:58 PM »

Offline huzy

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 82
  • We not Me
Just wanted to send out a public tip of the cap to Jeff for keeping things interesting here on CelticsBlog.

I'm a fairly rare poster but a daily reader of the front page and any forums that catch my eye during lunch.

There's been some spirited debate lately but that's the point of this community.

As a NBA diehard desperately craving anything resembling hoops news, the recent work done by the CB staff has been refreshing.

Again, just wanted to send out a 'hat tip' to Jeff and the crew for keeping us all coming.
"      “I can make a trade every day if I want to, but that's not going to help us. A trade that would get us better rarely comes along. They're very difficult to find. Good trades are very difficult in our league and don't happen very often.”
-Danny Ainge

Re: Tip of the Cap
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 09:24:13 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Agreed; Jeff definitely deserves it.  It's hard coming up with content even during the season; during this off-season, it's nearly impossible.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Agreed; Jeff definitely deserves it.  It's hard coming up with content even during the season; during this off-season, it's nearly impossible.

Yep, a tip of the cap to everyone who is a moderator here
It's quite an undertaking to keep everyone like myself interested and reading. Thank you to Jeff, Roy and anyone else who makes Celtics blog an enjoyable site.

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 10:51:40 PM »

Offline cons

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
Agreed.  Much appreciated work! Thx again