Author Topic: Help Me Make A Reggie Lewis Video Piece  (Read 33179 times)

Help Me Make A Reggie Lewis Video Piece
« on: July 03, 2009, 02:04:55 PM »

Offline coachenew33

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 4
Hello Celtic Die Hard's

First I want to say thanks so much for posting the Reggie Lewis video's.  I am 31 years old and the Celtics have been a huge part of my life since I was a kid.  I will never forget where I was when I heard that Reggie had passed away, it is something that I had a hard time with as a teen and to tell you the truth I really never got over it.

My two passions in life are basketball and film.  I run Five-Star Basketball NY in Manhattan and I also work on some interesting creative projects (many of them basketball related) when I have the time.  I have always wanted to do something on Reggie Lewis as I have so many of the articles written on him saved after he passed.

Last year I was supposed to be at game 7 vs the Cavs in Boston, but getting there did not work out for me.  Two of my friends were there, one was wearing his #35 and Reggie's widow Donna Harris and Reggie Jr. approached my friend and shared how over joyed they were about my friend honoring Reggie by wearing his jersey, amazing story.
With that being said I would love to connect with Celtics fans on here in an attempt to gather footage of Reggie as a Celtic.
I can easily convert VHS to digital and import onto my Mac and then go to work creating something special to honor Reggie as I know he meant so much to so many.

Please let me know if you would be
willing to assist me as I am very passionate and serious about creating something in Reggie's memory.

Thanks so much.

Eric Newman
coachenew@gmail.com
ericnewman@five-starbasketball.com

Re: Help Me Make A Reggie Lewis Video Piece
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 11:49:20 PM »

Offline Rajon9Rondo4Fan

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 5
Opps sorry wrong threat.

Re: Help Me Make A Reggie Lewis Video Piece
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 01:02:36 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
I wish you the best of luck with your goal, coachenew33. Unfortunately, I have no video to contribute.
The only color that matters is GREEN