Author Topic: Lakers Imploding? Rondo protesting the Lakers lol  (Read 4116 times)

Re: Lakers Imploding? Rondo protesting the Lakers lol
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 10:02:01 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
We owe this team a drubbing on national TV. We need to collect on this.

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2019, 10:03:40 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 638
  • MASTER OF PANIC
They will play like title contenders vs Boston. It will be their season.

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2019, 10:20:17 AM »

Offline RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!
Making controversy over nothing.  Rondo said he's done this 8 to 10 times this season.  He went on the court after the game and interacted with his teammates.

He's literally done this multiple times this year lol. But you know the media.....
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2019, 10:26:31 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961

Magic is looking like a terrible gm thus far

I d say most of these awful signings were on LeBron .  People he wanted .   He hates non stars or people beneath his cloud .  What a jerk off.

i for one was not suprized at this

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2019, 10:57:48 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
lol

Do I like Rondo more, now, than I did even when he was a Celtic? I liked him a lot when he was a Celtic but watching him mess with the Lakers is... very enjoyable.

he actually is a spy for Danny to secretly sign with the Lakers to cause implosions. Art of War - use of spies :)

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2019, 08:06:26 PM »

Offline tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549
Making controversy over nothing.  Rondo said he's done this 8 to 10 times this season.  He went on the court after the game and interacted with his teammates.

He's literally done this multiple times this year lol. But you know the media.....
Not just the media.  Unsurprisingly, Rondo won't be fined or disciplined.  Rondo mentions he spent two hours breaking down film of the game. 

Wouldn't be surprising if he's voted best teammate with the Lakers like he was by his Bulls teammates a couple seasons ago. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26174533/rondo-fined-seat-choice 

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 08:11:25 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
It's also possible Rondo is protesting on BEHALF of the Lakers young core and some of the other vets on the team not named Lebron. Remember, he stuck up for the Bulls young players when Wade and Butler were supposedly ripping them. I'm sure the AD trade rumors combined with Lebron occasionally calling out everyone (saying they need to do better) is causing all this tension regardless what the media and the Lakers FO states. Rondo is sick of it too. Now Rondo's had an attitude issue for a while now but he's also someone who doesn't take BS from others (no matter who they are). He's got that spunk.
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2019, 09:06:37 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2019, 09:48:33 PM »

Offline tstorey_97

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 586
Frankly, all the Celtics need to do is play as well as they did against sactown and the faker payback will be complete.

C's defense is back on track and their shooting has returned to  normal not to mention the addition of a late season signing..."Good Gordon Hayward". The "Other Gordon Hayward" who played against Fakers in Feb and scored 4 points on 2 for 5 shooting was released a week ago.

We will have "national TV Rondo" but, this will be balanced by 35 of 69 from the field in his last ten "highlight reel Marcus Smart." Who has decided to flip his scoring switch to slashing from his volume three point shooting personna..."Marcus Curry."

Fakers aren't the only ones with famous players who can "switch it on" when necessary.

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:20 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Frankly, all the Celtics need to do is play as well as they did against sactown and the faker payback will be complete.

C's defense is back on track and their shooting has returned to  normal not to mention the addition of a late season signing..."Good Gordon Hayward". The "Other Gordon Hayward" who played against Fakers in Feb and scored 4 points on 2 for 5 shooting was released a week ago.

We will have "national TV Rondo" but, this will be balanced by 35 of 69 from the field in his last ten "highlight reel Marcus Smart." Who has decided to flip his scoring switch to slashing from his volume three point shooting personna..."Marcus Curry."

Fakers aren't the only ones with famous players who can "switch it on" when necessary.

Lakers are gonna set a record high in 3's again I bet. Rondo and LeBron with respective triple-doubles, Kyle Kuzma with another season-high, and the C's lose on a JaVale McGee buzzer beater all on national TV  ::)

We were supposed to destroy them last time, but that didn't happen. I don't feel confident entering this game while the Lakers are on a 4-game losing skid. Losing streaks do have to end at some point.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2019, 11:04:48 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Lol.

I hope we embarrass these bums on national TV this Saturday and put them out of their misery, especially Lebron.

Since the Celts dismantled him and his Cavs back in the 2010 playoffs, it seems Lebron has had his way with us

Time for that to change.

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2019, 02:10:00 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
Lol.

I hope we embarrass these bums on national TV this Saturday and put them out of their misery, especially Lebron.

Since the Celts dismantled him and his Cavs back in the 2010 playoffs, it seems Lebron has had his way with us

Time for that to change.

I had a look at the Lakersground forum...there's some major LeBum hate because of their failed season and they believe that LeBum directing his minion Rich Paul to initiate the whole AD trade demand killed the team's chemistry. Let's hope the Celtics can rub a bit more salt in the wound.  :laugh:
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2019, 08:48:49 PM »

Online Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
How many minutes for LBJ?

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2019, 10:08:10 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Lol.

Time for that to change.

I had a look at the Lakersground forum...there's some major LeBum hate because of their failed season and they believe that LeBum directing his minion Rich Paul to initiate the whole AD trade demand killed the team's chemistry. Let's hope the Celtics can rub a bit more salt in the wound.  :laugh:

My friends and supervisor who are Lakers fans actually do not like LeBron on this team. They were disappointed Russell got traded and Ball got hurt. My supervisor whose a certificated teacher dropped the F-bomb in front of his kids at home when LeBron rolled the ball past half-court and clanked that 3 and just shut his TV off lolol

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)