Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Around the NBA / Re: NBA Season 2023-24
« Last post by SparzWizard on Yesterday at 09:12:45 PM »
Miami played their best game of the season? Blowing out the Bulls. This also gives them some confidence spark, entering the playoffs. Hate that though.
Celtics Talk / Re: Poll: Heat vs. Celtics Series Predictions
« Last post by CelticSooner on Yesterday at 09:12:13 PM »
Should be a sweep but won't be. C's will probably be rusty so that's one potential win and then Spo will gimmick up another one. C's in 6
« Last post by scaryjerry on Yesterday at 09:10:28 PM »
Humiliating performance from the bulls

Heat fans really chanting “we want Boston” lol, confident bunch.
« Last post by celticinorlando on Yesterday at 09:09:55 PM »
We want Boston chants

Come and get it fools
Other Basketball / Re: Cooper Flagg
« Last post by W8ting2McHale on Yesterday at 09:08:06 PM »
The way UConn is looking right now, I wonder if he'd make a different choice if he was picking his school now, since they were apparently his 2nd choice.

Probably not, Duke is the easy, sexy choice for future NBA studs, but he could also potentially be part of back-to-back-to-back NCAA champions, and Newport, ME to Hartford/Storrs has got to be an easier commute for friends and family than it is to Durham.

(I say this minutes before UConn's Final Four game is about to start when they seem like a lock to win it all).

It will be interesting to see what lineup Duke runs out next year, because it’s not going to be anything like this year’s team.

Duke has the #1 class of recruits coming in, headlined by Cooper Flagg of course, but they have lost 10 players this offseason. 2 are going to the NBA, and another has used up his eligibility. Seven players 7! Have entered the transfer portal.

Now most of them were not starting last year, but some were still top recruits themselves. With Flagg and the other top prospects coming in they were probably not starting this coming season either, so they are heading to greener pastures.

Duke has some incoming transfer talent to offset the departures. It’s definitely going to be Cooper’s team if he lives up to his expectations.
« Last post by CelticSooner on Yesterday at 09:04:54 PM »
Thanks for trying Chicago.

We're on to Miami.

Celtics in 5  8)

I really hope we sweep them.

Won't happen and we all know it lol Spo will find a way for them to win at least two without Butler. Prove me wrong C's! Destroy them and be done with it. I really wish Butler was playing, they need to be buried. They go into every postseason looking to grift when they know they don't have the talent to win a title.
« Last post by celticinorlando on Yesterday at 09:03:46 PM »
This is best herro will play. He will be mid vs Boston
Celtics Talk / Poll: Heat vs. Celtics Series Predictions
« Last post by Phantom255x on Yesterday at 09:03:19 PM »
C's in 5 baby  8)
« Last post by Phantom255x on Yesterday at 09:01:42 PM »

We're on to Miami.

Celtics in 5  8)

Yeah but there's definitely gonna be a game where some 4th stringer puts up 30 and the refs aid them
« Last post by radiohead on Yesterday at 09:01:11 PM »

We're on to Miami.

Celtics in 5  8)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10