Author Topic: CelticsStrong fundraiser (new CelticsBlog Forum): Please Help!  (Read 89301 times)

Re: CelticsStrong fundraiser (new CelticsBlog Forum): Please Help!
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2018, 12:29:40 PM »

Offline kraidstar

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 2478
Ooh yeah. Almost forgot to donate.

Will be nice celebrating the Celtics' 18th championship on this forum!

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2018, 01:04:26 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
$2797 So proud of my CeltisStrong brethren.

« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2018, 01:11:45 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Is there a way I can donate through PayPal?  I want to contribute, but that is my preferred method.

Hey Wil!

If you want to send me PayPal I can do it for you.  Henways38@gmail.com

There is no option for using it directly though

Done!  Thanks, Redz!  And I always wondered if that was a Pulp Fiction reference.

I think it might have been a little too subtle  ;)
Back when I started with that name my attitude about blogs was pretty much that I wanted to stay anonymous and maybe not let much of my true personality show through, so having a potentially insulting name was no biggy.  As I got more involved with CB I realized I was indeed developing a distinct personality on here that was true to who I am.  When they asked me to be a Mod we decided it was best to shorten the name to Redz, but I still have to log in under the old name.

Anyhow...Donation on your behalf is all set.

I made it a "Jae Crowder" donation so I could throw a buck at GoFundMe...Or a "Triple Larry" if you prefer.
Yup

« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2018, 02:47:38 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Let's do it, I'm ready!

« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2018, 02:50:16 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
If rhee was a one-time option to change user name on the new site that would be pretty great. Some of us chose a name we might regret now...

My sign in name is still: redzdeadbabyredzdead

Which was intended to be a take on a Pulp Fiction line about Zed's Dead, but then I realized it looked like dead babies and no one probably got the reference to Pulp Fiction.

I miss your old avatars.

If the avatars return, so shall the Captain

Yup

« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
If rhee was a one-time option to change user name on the new site that would be pretty great. Some of us chose a name we might regret now...

Which was intended to be a take on a Pulp Fiction line about Zed's Dead, but then I realized it looked like dead babies and no one probably got the reference to Pulp Fiction.

I miss your old avatars.

My boxer avatar will be returning for sure. It's been too long without my girl.

« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2018, 08:00:30 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Great selfie redz.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2018, 09:09:48 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

I miss your old avatars.

avatars never really went away.  They just need to be certain dimensions... like 65x65 pixels... and then just upload it to somewhere like Imgur.  Just go into your settings, select "specify avatar by URL" and plug in http://i.imgur.com/SPGKYBD.jpg

You can also try this one which is 57x80 dimensions (the same size bdm860 is using for his avatar):  http://i.imgur.com/qYisapC.jpg

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:31:44 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2018, 09:56:38 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

I miss your old avatars.

avatars never really went away.  They just need to be certain dimensions... like 65x65 pixels... and then just upload it to somewhere like Imgur.  Just go into your settings, select "specify avatar by URL" and plug in http://i.imgur.com/SPGKYBD.jpg

You can also try this one which is 57x80 dimensions (the same size bdm860 is using for his avatar):  http://i.imgur.com/qYisapC.jpg

Yeah, I could have done all that a while ago but was just too lazy. But thanks LB. Really appreciate it. I think byennie said currently he is working on the avatar, you tube embedding a couple of other issues so when he is done, my girl is going back up.

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2018, 01:04:16 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

I miss your old avatars.

Nice!

Thanks.  I think I tried for maybe 15 minutes a few years, got frustrated and never got further than that.
Yup

« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2018, 03:44:38 PM »

Offline otherdave

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 123
  • takes.....MAKES!!!!
Just donated!  Total is now 2875!  Sorry I was so late to the party - I just found out.

I love this forum and learn so much thanks to all of you.

Dave

« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2018, 03:45:47 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1469

I miss your old avatars.

That avatar is crazy weird / funny / odd / disturbing all at the same time.  (tips hat...)

« Reply #177 on: October 01, 2018, 04:01:32 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

I miss your old avatars.

I can definitely fit those adjectives.  Though I’m not down with the murder and torcher as much as the Captain and Company.
That avatar is crazy weird / funny / odd / disturbing all at the same time.  (tips hat...)
Yup