Author Topic: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery  (Read 324858 times)

Re: Lucky17's Yahoo! Points Hoops League: 2014 Offseason: Post Lottery
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2014, 04:03:02 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I am looking to package #20 + #39 in order to move up in the draft or acquire a 2015 1st rounder.

Also willing to package the picks with a player such as Ak47, Gerald Wallace, Chris Johnson, Cory Joseph, Bismack Biyombo, Dajuan Blair, Robert Sacre, Greg Oden or possibly Shabazz Muhammad. 

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 02:49:42 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Now listening to offers for Alex Len, Ben McLemore, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, DeJuan Blair, Anthony Bennett, Bismack Biyombo, Chris Johnson, Cory Joseph, Andrei Kirilenko, Gerald Wallace, Shabazz Muhammad, Nerlens Noel, Otto Porter Jr, Greg Oden, Robert Sacre and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 08:03:33 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Rumor:  Leprechauns Mulling Offers for #4 Pick

BELLEVUE, WA - Leprechauns GM, LarBrd33, confirmed Friday that he has received multiple intriguing offers for the #4 pick in the upcoming CBPL Draft.  Said LarBrd33, "Our situation is somewhat unique, because we have picks 2, 3 and 4... which means we have a really clear idea of who will be available for us.  We feel like this draft has 4 potential superstars that you could build a franchise around... and we expect to get 3 of them."

Despite the public comments, sources close to the Leprechauns organization insist that Bellevue has in recent days strongly considered an offer to move the pick.  Part of the hesitance appears to be Bellevue's reluctance to take back multiple assets.   On Thursday, FSPN's Chaz Buick reported via his Flutter account, "Bellevue has been aggressively shopping picks #20 and #39 along with various young assets in an effort to move up in the draft or take back a 2015 1st rounder.  They are hell-bent on freeing up roster spots."

It is widely believed that the Leprechauns will choose between superstar prospects Joel Embiid and Dante Exum with the pick, but LarBrd33 suggested otherwise Friday evening.  "Assuming they don't go #1, Exum and Embiid are certainly possibilities we are prepared for.  We also expect to take a long hard look at Aaron Gordon and Marcus Smart over the next month of Summerleague play.   We are trying to keep an open mind."

Via Nairda Iksworanjow - Whacko! Sports
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 08:24:33 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2014, 03:15:19 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
I'm looking for a late 1st rounder or a second round pick. Players available are:

Andrew Nicholson
Vitor Faverani
Festus Ezeli
Jeremy Tyler
Jonas Jerebko

depending on the pick, I'm willing to package a few of these guys together.

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2014, 05:59:55 PM »

Offline jayhovaone

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 22
First pick in the draft is on the block real offers only please in box me.

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 04:32:28 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
This may sound a tad divaish, but while my team isn't perfect I am not looking to do trades, because I like it. I will answer the phone however. However I won't answer the same question twice even if asked slightly differently

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 08:08:46 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Soooooooo we're all going with our Game of Thrones names this year, right?

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 09:32:28 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Soooooooo we're all going with our Game of Thrones names this year, right?
Lol.   

Team Joffrey continues to have interest in combining picks to move up in the 2014 draft. 

Also willing to discuss moving players like Chris Johnson, Cory Joseph, Robert Sacre, Ak47, Dajuan Blair and Gerald Wallace for picks in the 2015 draft (either round depending on the player)

EDIT:  4th of July Update

BREAKING - Fireworks in Bellevue?

BELLEVUE, WA - As the holiday weekend approaches, multiple sources are reporting via Flutter that paperwork has been faxed regarding a late-night trade involving the Leprechauns.   Details are scarce at the moment as we await confirmation from the league office.  When briefly reached for comment, LarBrd33 responded, "All I can say right now is that there are about 7 guys in this draft that I think are really special... and we intend to get at least 4 of them." 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 03:27:20 AM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 08:30:51 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
I've just added another silly aspect to the website that I wanted to try... I encourage you guys to participate in it over the course of the season...

Behold... Chaz Buick's Flutter Feed:  http://nedyken.com/cbpl/chaz-buicks-flutter-feed/

In cooperation with FSPN and Flutter, we will now exclusively be the home of Chaz Buick's world-famous Flutter Feed. Chaz is known to share rumors from a wide variety of "anonymous sources". He's always on the lookout for juicy rumors involving CBPL and shares them with fans seemingly with no filter whatsoever. Take what Chaz says with a grain of salt.

Basically... anything you put in that box is anonymous (I have no way of knowing who shares info)... so feel free to manipulate the "media" as you see fit.   I'm pretty sure the whole thing is either going to get ignored or devolve into obscenities and penis jokes, but I thought it might be a fun idea. 
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 08:43:26 PM by LarBrd33 »

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 09:01:42 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Is there an exact date for the draft yet?

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION
Big guys Chris Kaman and Zaza Pachulia are available for picks. Also have wings Jordan Crawford, Martell Webster, Dion Waiters, Kyle Korver and Hollis Thompson that are available too.
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2014, 09:53:51 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

Remember this name: James Ennis

Mk
He's definitely looking good through 2 Summerleague games... 23.5 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 1.5 steals...  The 24 year old is looking good.

But he's no Kentavious Caldwell-Pope... My man KCP is averaging 28 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists and 4 steals... the sky's the limit for King Kentavious.    He, Nerlens, McLemore, Porter, Bennett and Len are gearing up in Bellevue ready to take the path of redemption for the 2013 Draft Class.   It's been 2 summerleague games... so clearly this is definitive evidence KCP is a superstar.

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 10:30:31 AM »

Offline byennie

• Webmaster
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 3033

After summer league wraps and the hype machine reaches full capacity, we'll set a date that is as convenient as possible for everyone. We can be a bit flexible, but spacing it out I think adds a layer of intrigue with people trying to value summer league performances.

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:19 AM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
I'm looking for a SF (or SG, but prefer a SF) and have multiple Pf/C types (of all ages) available at varying prices.  The top 4 guys here will be the hardest to acquire, the bottom four are more readily available.

Blake Griffin
Serge Ibaka
John Henson
Nikola Mirotic

J.J. Hickson
Miles Plumlee
Cody Zeller
Kosta Koufos

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 02:40:35 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

After summer league wraps and the hype machine reaches full capacity, we'll set a date that is as convenient as possible for everyone. We can be a bit flexible, but spacing it out I think adds a layer of intrigue with people trying to value summer league performances.
Do you guys usually do the draft on this forum?  I think there is at least one member (Pitts, I think) who do not have Celticsblog accounts.  If need be, we can use the crappy forum I set up... but I seem to remember hearing that Pitts usually just mails in his picks to Lucky17 so it probably isn't an issue.  This is my first year participating in the draft... I'm pumped to see what it's like.