Author Topic: List your draft Binkies now. Bragging Rights.  (Read 24492 times)

Re: List your draft Binkies now. Bragging Rights.
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2016, 02:03:48 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
Sabonis
Hield
Valentine

Hield has grown on me so much. If we got Hield with 5-6th and then either Sabonis or Valentine and then a draft and stash player. I'd be very pleased.

I could imagine a Smart+Hield starting backcourt in 3-5 years.

« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2016, 12:14:28 PM »

Offline number_n9ne

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 126
Diamond Stone has seriously grown on me. If we let Zeller and Sullinger go, he could be the guy to bring in. He had an up and down season but looked like he could put it all together near the end. He's 7'0" tall, 7'3.5" wingspan, and 255lbs via DraftExpress.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Diamond-Stone-7177/

Highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvyDUUPX9Ow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eofI97dzNw

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2016, 12:29:12 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
I still really want Caris Levert.  I'd put my faith in an NBA training staff to keep him healthy.  He'd be a top 10 pick, maybe even as high as 5, if he were healthy all season.  He can shoot, drive, pass, rebound, and defend the 1-3.  He's got the physical measurables. He'll be a steal -- I'd be fine if he were picked at #23, and if he's available at #31 and we haven't traded the pick, I will be livid if he isn't selected.  He's a better prospect than anyone we selected last year (and I really like Rozier).

« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2016, 01:10:01 PM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
I still really want Caris Levert.  I'd put my faith in an NBA training staff to keep him healthy.  He'd be a top 10 pick, maybe even as high as 5, if he were healthy all season.  He can shoot, drive, pass, rebound, and defend the 1-3.  He's got the physical measurables. He'll be a steal -- I'd be fine if he were picked at #23, and if he's available at #31 and we haven't traded the pick, I will be livid if he isn't selected.  He's a better prospect than anyone we selected last year (and I really like Rozier).

Yeah he's talented. But his injury history scares me.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2016, 01:24:41 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

With as many picks as we have, it shouldn't.  We can afford the risk.  His injury history makes me sad for him, because all reports are that he's an absolutely great kid.  But it doesn't scare me.  Every player has risks, and I'm not suggesting we take him with even the Dallas pick.

Anyway, he's my binkie.  And with the exception of Stauskas (whom I wanted to fall to 17, anyway), my binkies have been good the past few years.  Draymond Green in 2012, Giannis in 2013, and Winslow in 2015 (I'm still picking up the pieces to that heartbreak).  Levert will be a top 10 player from this class when all is said and done.  I hope he reaches that in Boston.

« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2016, 01:29:12 PM »

Offline mmmmm

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 862
My binkies for this draft so far are:

Kris Dunn
Marquese Chriss (Athletic dark-horse sleeper beast who I think is most likely to out-perform his draft slot, wherever that ends up.)
Denzel Valentine (Dude can flat-out score points.)

Edit:  I should add, that I don't expect we will actually draft any of these guys except possibly Valentine.  Dunn and Chriss will both likely go somewhere between our BKN pick and the DAL pick.  Valentine might be there for the DAL pick.   
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:53:55 PM by mmmmm »
NBA Officiating - Corrupt?  Incompetent?  Which is worse?  Does it matter?  It sucks.

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2016, 01:47:24 PM »

Offline budMovin

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 26
Sabonis. We desperately need someone with a refined post game who has a nonstop motor. He worked that Utah kid over who is supposed to be drafted higher because he is 7-1.

Sullinger is our only big who rebounds and he is shaped like Barkley was when he was when he tried to make the comeback to the Wizards with MJ.
"What we do in life echoes in eternity"
                 -Gladiator

« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2016, 01:57:00 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Deyonta Davis, might be a little bit of a project who takes a little while to develop, but he has the upside of the best big on our team. He is extremely athletic, can block shots and reportedly has solid touch on his jumper.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2016, 02:00:25 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 919

With as many picks as we have, it shouldn't.  We can afford the risk.  His injury history makes me sad for him, because all reports are that he's an absolutely great kid.  But it doesn't scare me.  Every player has risks, and I'm not suggesting we take him with even the Dallas pick.

Anyway, he's my binkie.  And with the exception of Stauskas (whom I wanted to fall to 17, anyway), my binkies have been good the past few years.  Draymond Green in 2012, Giannis in 2013, and Winslow in 2015 (I'm still picking up the pieces to that heartbreak).  Levert will be a top 10 player from this class when all is said and done.  I hope he reaches that in Boston.

I had totally forgotten about Caris Levert. Hopefully, all the teams except the Celtics will, also. He'd make a great pick-up with a second round pick. High risk, high reward, exactly what we should be targeting. TP to you.

Mike

« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2016, 02:51:32 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
1.  Bender
2. Brown

3. Still looking I like a lot of the guys draft express has us taking now.  Valentine, Brice johnson Robert Carter in particular.  I'd probably go with Brice out of those guys.  Still really looking and haven't looked too much past the top 10 vs some of the guys that have been mentioned.  Also a fan of Deyonta Davis.  I just like michigan state players in general. Them and Oklahoma state are probably my favorite draft colleges.  I'll go Brice or Robert Carter jr.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:07:20 PM by walker834 »

« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2016, 11:35:31 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Ditto.  Given his injury history, though, you could probably successfully argue that Phoenix might be the best place for him in terms of medical staffs, while we'd be close to last in that department, unfortunately :(.  Sigh.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 11:53:39 PM by Beat LA »

« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2016, 11:51:01 PM »

Offline tankcity!

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 129
Jamal Murray.

« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2016, 01:07:41 AM »

Offline drogbagarnett

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 37
Dragan Bender
Taurean Prince
AJ Hammons

« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2016, 01:17:24 AM »

Offline anewframe

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 9
Anyone keen for Prince Ibeh? I reckon Brad Stevens could really mould him into at least a valuable role player, with a chance to become similarly impactful as DeAndre Jordan or Andre Drummond or WCS.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:52:17 AM by anewframe »

« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2016, 01:52:39 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Hope Bentil is still there when our Philly pick comes up
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.