Author Topic: SOLD!  (Read 3401 times)

SOLD!
« on: May 06, 2009, 02:28:00 PM »

Offline sinop

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 1
$200/pair - face value -  e-mail me if interested...I can e-mail the tickets also...thanks..Steve
No need to worry - I am a 15 year season ticket holder.

Ifyou want to see a scan of the tickets, let me know. Playoff Round 2, Row 5 balcony 329 tickets are $100 each, regardless of what Timbaland7 says in his erroneous post.

These tickets have been sold
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 05:49:50 PM by sinop »

I have 2 balcony seats for tonight at cost
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »

Offline sinop

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 1
I have 2 balconies for $200/pair. Section 329 - Row 5. Face value. I can e-mail the tickets to you also. No need to worry - I am a 15 year Celtics season ticket holder...Thanks...Steve

Re: I have 2 balconies at cost for tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »

Offline Timbaland7

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 8
If you are a 15-year season ticket holder, than those seats didn't cost you $100 each.  I'm a 4 year season ticket holder with balcony seats, and I didn't pay 1/2 that for my seats.

This isn't the place to be ripping off people.  Take your $35 tickets to Craigslist to make a profit.

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »

Offline RickyDavisfor3

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 16
It's weird how round 1 game 7 balcony seats cost me $24 from ticketmaster. Yet some round 2 balcony seats from you cost $100.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 03:38:23 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
[Edited]

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 03:58:33 PM by Donoghus »

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

Online Section 87

• NCE
  • Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 56
I am a season ticket holder, and I bought extra seats in the balcony for the playoffs. Although my regular seats are better seats, and less expensive than $100, my extra seats in the balcony are indeed $100 each for tonight's game, in a section comparable to 329. No, I'm not selling them, just supporting the idea that there are balcony seats in 303/314/318/329, sold to season ticket holders, with a face value of $100.

Yes, there are seats way up in the corner for much less, when you consider the location of the seats, and the discounted prices for season ticket holders' regular seats. But $100 is exactly what I paid for my extra seats in one of those sections. They're good seats, too! Not all balcony seats are the same price. Way up in the corners and behind the backboard, in row 15, tickets are cheap.

It does not sound like a scam to me. Good balcony seats cost more than bad balcony seats. Extra tickets cost more to season ticket holders than their regular subscription seats. Round 2 tickets cost more than Round 1 tickets. So some of the comparisons here are bogus "apples-yesterday-at-wal-mart to fresh-oranges-today-at-whole-foods" comparisons.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:16:11 PM by Section 87 »

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
I am a season ticket holder, and I bought extra seats in the balcony. Although my regular seats are better seats, and less expensive than $100, my extra seats in the balcony are indeed $100 each for tonight's game, in a section comparable to 329. No, I'm not selling them, just supporting the idea that there are balcony seats in 303/314/318/329, sold to season ticket holders, with a face value of $100.

Yes, there are seats way up in the corner for much less, when you consider the location of the seats, and the discounted prices for season ticket holders' regular seats. But $100 is exactly what I paid for my extra seats in one of those sections. They're good seats, too! Not all balcony seats are the same price. Way up in the corners and behind the backboard, in row 15, tickets are cheap.

It does not sound like a scam to me. Good balcony seats cost more than bad balcony seats. Extra tickets cost more to season ticket holders than the regularly subscribed seats. Round 2 tickets cost more than Round 1 tickets. So some of the comparisons here are bogus "apples-yesterday-at-wal-mart to fresh-oranges-today-at-whole-foods" comparisons.

Alright, we have confirmation from another season ticket holder (and respected CBer) that the seats are indeed $100.  So, everyone lay off the quips.  This is a warning

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 03:55:23 PM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
I recently became a new season ticket holder for next season, and with that I was able to purchase an 8-game strip.  My tickets for tonights game are $100 each as well, I know Donoghus just posted an update but I wanted to add another response to the people accusing this guy of being a fraud.  Those prices are legit, and as Section87 mentioned in the corner, section 319.