Author Topic: Blake Griffin: How soon does he go on the injury list?  (Read 2316 times)

Re: Blake Griffin: How soon does he go on the injury list?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2022, 09:17:15 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Hopefully he's not going to be used to the extent that he would break down and get injured. I really see him as an impact player that they can bring on in short spurts outside of our top 8 rotation. Kind of like a Jabari Parker. I highly doubt he will play every game. If he does then we have real problems.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Re: Blake Griffin: How soon does he go on the injury list?
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2022, 03:10:41 PM »

Offline Rikibellevie

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 282
Blake is a very good option to Replace some of Gallo shooting and the vet with a real background in NBA. He is a good inside passer which is also something important in our core construction. Yes he is  not who he was once, yes he is injury prone. For minimum I don't understand what you expect more than what he brings.
But I think we still have to fond a defensive center to take RWill minutes. We may not each year finish the year like last year. And Al alone with his âgé at center with Kornet and Blake to sub him is a litlle scary. Tje problem is that Howard, Whiteside and Coysins don't fit with the kind of rule of Brad signing : great core and calm locker room présence guys. Maybe he wait for a Favors or someone like him to be release. But it may come after Timelord come back. So I don't know...