Author Topic: What happened to Tr1boy?  (Read 5019 times)

What happened to Tr1boy?
« on: May 31, 2022, 05:39:27 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Anyone know what happened to Tr1boy? He hasn't posted here in a long time.  Miss him.  Hope he is okay.

Re: What happened to Tr1boy?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 06:17:56 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
No idea. 

Hasn't been active since Sept '21.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 06:45:19 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Anyone know what happened to Tr1boy? He hasn't posted here in a long time.  Miss him.  Hope he is okay.

Ditto

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 08:27:49 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Graduated in GreenlyGreen

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 08:34:32 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
if he's not around when the draft comes around, may need to do a safety check on him.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 09:48:24 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
if he's not around when the draft comes around, may need to do a safety check on him.
yeah, that is when he really gets engaged and shines. hopefully he is just busy as of late. that happens.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 09:57:36 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
yeah, that is when he really gets engaged and shines. hopefully he is just busy as of late. that happens.
He might be boycotting the continuous trading of first round picks :P

In all seriousness, it is quite impossible to know.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 10:42:24 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Hoping all of the current events going on in the world didn't catch him and he's just been busy. Wishing Tr1boy well! He'll pop up once the C's win the championship this June  8)

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 11:22:09 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Do most long time posters say good bye when they decide to stop posting. I am honestly curious, haven’t seen a whole lot of that and then just slowly realize people have stopped posting. I have thought about leaving a few times for various reasons and some posters have convinced me to not to.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 11:47:18 PM by celticsclay »

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 11:53:30 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
He might be boycotting the continuous trading of first round picks :P

In all seriousness, it is quite impossible to know.
true. that is the nature of the posting board beast. we exist to one another overwhelmingly as online personas in a restricted online world, not as actual people who see and know one another. if we do not post, we cease to exist in this world.

i suppose it is a variation of "i post, therefore i exist."
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 11:56:49 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja
Do most long time posters say good bye when they decide to stop posting. I am honestly curious, haven’t seen a whole lot of that and then just slowly realize people have stopped posting. I have thought about leaving a few times for various reasons and some posters have convinced me to not to.
at SoSH they have an actual thread dedicated to long-time posters who have dropped out. though there, a good number of posters actually know one another and attend an annual in-person bash. in that manner fewer long-time posters simply "disappear."
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2022, 01:15:57 AM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
at SoSH they have an actual thread dedicated to long-time posters who have dropped out. though there, a good number of posters actually know one another and attend an annual in-person bash. in that manner fewer long-time posters simply "disappear."

Yes, I have certainly chatted with a lot of members here over the years, sometimes over completely non Celtics personal stuff. Those are both good ideas from that forum.

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2022, 03:26:14 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Years ago this forum had a meet up. Back in the Celticslbog days. I think they all met in DC though
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2022, 06:58:34 AM »

Offline Dchuck

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 72
I’ve been around since 2007 but really have never posted much, usually when I need to vent or come playoffs.  I know it’s not the same as long-time posters but, I pop in and out.  Shout out to all you key-board warriors…oops, lets not use that word  :-\

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2022, 07:52:41 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Most don't, or they just say goodbye via PMs.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes