Author Topic: TrashTalkFantasyLeague 2020-21  (Read 6401 times)

TrashTalkFantasyLeague 2020-21
« on: December 23, 2020, 08:36:49 AM »

Offline Rikibellevie

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 282
I wanted to propose some of you to integrate an internet game called TrashtalkFantasyLeague. It is a french game from the best french social media about about NBA; it results in a core of 100 000 players. Of course the gamepage is in french, bit it is easy to play and the page is not that vast. But it is a game well built and quiet adictiv. If you don't understand french I may explain you the different topics.

The concept is to select each day during all season (but you can plan your selection for 2/3 weeks) the best player of the day in a global evaluation (+ points,assists,rebounds, steals, shot enter... -shot missed, turnovers, fouls....). Each day you have an algoithm which give you your score, your ranking... What makes it interesting is that when you choose a guy he is locked for 30 days, so you have to select at least in a basic top 40/50 players and see when they perform. If they are DNP you don't score, so mefiance with Kawhi etc... For an exemple, I bet yesterday on Levert as it was a to games nightwith some uncertain shape and wanted to preserve LBJ,Davis,Durant,Kirie for future; tonight I bet on Booker as he plays ag Mavs defense (I thought about picking Tatum for the symbol or Giannis also). Anyway, you also have points for a free shop (the game is with 0 money, just sponsored) some funny things like spying other choices for short term etc...

But the game is more funny if you build a team (there is individudal ranking and team ranking) where all the points of the team count. The team can be from one to 10 players. So I had the idea to build celticstrongteam. I know that the language bareer may stop the initiative, but I wanted to propose it at least, if anyone is intersted, this is the link of the game and the explenation of the game (in french). Whatever you are welcome guys !

https://fantasy.trashtalk.co/login/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTRIsu05AqE
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 08:50:51 AM by Rikibellevie »

Re: TrashTalkFantasyLeague 2020-21
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 08:45:08 AM »

Online Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1772
Je ne parle pas français! Interesting idea but no thanks.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain