Author Topic: Celtics game attendance Poll (please only fill if you regularly attend games)  (Read 2944 times)

Offline eric2033

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0

Hey guys,

I am attempting to make a startup to potentially benefit Celtics season ticket holders and regular ticket buyers.

If there are any season ticket holders here it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could fill out this poll to make sure this product would be used.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwPgbGSWQTU5wQ_wtkZtOfhu_DMG-H5a3bApHlQT18VsTkRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

On the other hand, if you regularly attend Celtics games, but don't have season tickets it would be appreciated if you could fill out this poll.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMFPbqe0tisIObMU6wHUZinLUlVqPyaoP8NyW08ag3eh0rMA/viewform?usp=sf_link

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:20:39 PM by eric2033 »

Re: Celtics Season Ticket Member Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 11:39:04 AM »

Offline eric2033

• Open Roster Spot
would help me prove a market

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 10:07:56 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 907
I filled it out for you. It sounds like your idea is a platform for STM to share full-year packages with others to get face value back on those tickets.

Here's what I'd say:

1) I want control over the tickets that I sell. I want to keep the premium games.
2) I'm not likely to give up playoff tickets. Maybe first round, but nothing beyond that.
3) STM get other benefits (play on the floor after a game, photo with a player, tours, etc). I'm not giving those up.

In other words, I'm open, but I want the best of both worlds. Not trying to sound obstinate, but I figure that candor will be better in helping you shape your idea.

Mike

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 09:12:05 AM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
I filled it out for you. It sounds like your idea is a platform for STM to share full-year packages with others to get face value back on those tickets.

Here's what I'd say:

1) I want control over the tickets that I sell. I want to keep the premium games.
2) I'm not likely to give up playoff tickets. Maybe first round, but nothing beyond that.
3) STM get other benefits (play on the floor after a game, photo with a player, tours, etc). I'm not giving those up.

In other words, I'm open, but I want the best of both worlds. Not trying to sound obstinate, but I figure that candor will be better in helping you shape your idea.

Mike

TP my thoughts 100%

one other thought, donating to charity can be easily facilitated through our STM accounts, so unsure why we would need a third party to help that process?

Offline eric2033

• Open Roster Spot
nice to know your imput, some people seem hesitant to give up playoff rights some are willing to do so, and you def wont give up fan experiences