Author Topic: Rondo talks about his upcoming rap album  (Read 8536 times)

Re: Rondo talks about his upcoming rap album
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 06:48:08 PM »

Kiorrik

funny...all i did was mention in passing that the kid should work on his free throws.  the rest of you ganged up on me and tried to make me out to be some kind of bad guy.

not sure what's worse...  good grief, guys.  i realize the trade deadline has everyone on the edge here, but i haven't done anything wrong - i only made a suggestion.  if rondo can make a joke about a CD can't i make a crack about his free throw shooting...geesh.  ::)

u must be a joy to watch games with   ;)

i get out my kids' star wars figurines and play pretend...perk gets to be darth vader, and paul is han solo...  yeah, i'm a real blast!  ::)
Dude :D Totally offtopic, but since you made me go LOL I'm gonna try and return the favor:

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Butterfly/5wZXI

click that link and fast-forward to 1 minute. That's where the solos start. There's 4 of them I think, and you'll love the fourth one ;)

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 10:29:38 PM »

Offline Brazilian

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 1
I think that Rondo needs to focus practice and increase his skills. When he gets retire, so he do what he wants. I think that while he is playing he needs to have a full concentrate on it.

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 10:44:02 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Because I was called out earlier in this thread, I want to make it clear that I have no problem with Rondo recording a rap/hiphop album and will be the first in line to buyt it  ;D

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 10:48:48 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
I pre-ordered on Amazon...
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
funny...all i did was mention in passing that the kid should work on his free throws.  the rest of you ganged up on me and tried to make me out to be some kind of bad guy.

not sure what's worse...  good grief, guys.  i realize the trade deadline has everyone on the edge here, but i haven't done anything wrong - i only made a suggestion.  if rondo can make a joke about a CD can't i make a crack about his free throw shooting...geesh.  ::)

i get out my kids' star wars figurines and play pretend...perk gets to be darth vader, and paul is han solo...  yeah, i'm a real blast!  ::)

lol@u...thats the best u got?  i expect more

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 11:38:24 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429

Did you order the kid-safe version or the hardcore? I am going hardcore all the way!

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 12:16:10 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker

Did you order the kid-safe version or the hardcore? I am going hardcore all the way!

I got both

plus the b-sides which has just the beats and then just the accapella

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 12:46:04 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.

i'm actually quite stunned this thread is still alive... i expected it to go away.  ;)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 12:51:04 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker

i'm actually quite stunned this thread is still alive... i expected it to go away.  ;)

this thread will never die

first line:

My name is Rajon but you can call me Rage
got skills like you never seen fillin up the stat page