Author Topic: Give me the big 3 anyday  (Read 5271 times)

Re: Give me the big 3 anyday
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 03:33:04 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
if these guys aren't injured then i dont know what to make of their poor play right now. they are so much better than what they are showing us

What would make you think that they aren't injured, especially since they're in and out of the lineup with injuries?

they all are saying they are fine

do u really believe that?  the players lie to their own coaches sometimes in an attempt to play, why wouldnt they lie to the media/other teams? 

last year we were all told kg was fine and he would miss a week here, 10 games there, etc

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 03:35:56 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 662
  • MASTER OF PANIC
if these guys aren't injured then i dont know what to make of their poor play right now. they are so much better than what they are showing us

What would make you think that they aren't injured, especially since they're in and out of the lineup with injuries?

they all are saying they are fine

do u really believe that?  the players lie to their own coaches sometimes in an attempt to play, why wouldnt they lie to the media/other teams? 

last year we were all told kg was fine and he would miss a week here, 10 games there, etc

no i dont. i have stated numerous time on here that PP looks slower and wooden since the knee. KG looks like his leg has zero movement. i think both are hurt and playing at maybe 60 percent. and that is the issue with the big 3. time id def. not on their side.

i expect no trades will be made and boston will look and try to find someone who is bought out to try to plug some leaks. prolly wont be enough to get them on a run but whatever.

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 04:37:19 PM »

Offline Reyquila

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
  • Let them hate, as long as they fear
We won in 2008. Now lets get back to reality.

And someday in the midst of time,
When they ask you if you knew me
Remember that you were a friend of mine