Author Topic: Pacers (9-1) at Celtics (4-9) Game 14 11/22  (Read 27748 times)

Re: Pacers (9-1) at Celtics (4-9) Game 14 11/22
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2013, 09:54:34 PM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
looks like this baord was dead tonight. I presume it will only get worse as the season progresses. less people will post in the in game threads.
kinda miss those 20-30+ game pages. oh well next season perhaps.

« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
in other news the Nets are losing by 33 :o
Not a bad night then  :)

KG with an amazing 6 point play FOR the Wolfs ......stopped the Nets comeback cold with a flagrant foul plus a tech.  Plus three point shotwith procession ....equaled 6 point for wolves........they then went on to destroy th Nets......KG not happy camper

I bet ....if Pierce and Garnet ...could...they would run back to Boston....they look miserable

« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2013, 09:57:23 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 538
The one thing that's really disappointing is 3Q was 25-8 Pacers and C's still shot 50%+ for game.  They focused on Crawford defensively and totally blew up the Celtics offense.

« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2013, 10:00:03 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1553
The one thing that's really disappointing is 3Q was 25-8 Pacers and C's still shot 50%+ for game.  They focused on Crawford defensively and totally blew up the Celtics offense.

he is terrible handling the ball at times. turnover machine. he sure gets lucky with his chuckers though.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2013, 10:00:23 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
looks like this baord was dead tonight. I presume it will only get worse as the season progresses. less people will post in the in game threads.

one can only hope.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2013, 10:07:25 PM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 538

he is terrible handling the ball at times. turnover machine. he sure gets lucky with his chuckers though.
I still like him.  The fact that he can shoot makes him an intriguing player and I don't think any decisions have been made about him yet.  Brad stuck with Crawford to give him a chance to fight through a real bad stretch. Tells me they are still considering him for the long term.

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2013, 10:15:35 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
Crawford ...keep us in th game....he is not use to being ...the man....like D Rose. ........if Rondo had Ben in there .....Craw would have done plenty.

He got tired too .....needed Rondo

« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2013, 10:58:38 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Woo Hoo! Second team to 10 losses!

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2013, 11:17:14 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith

We ll never catch the Jazz.......They solidly out suck us. .... :)

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2013, 11:22:46 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

We ll never catch the Jazz.......They solidly out suck us. .... :)
Pretty great we're currently projected 5th, but both Brooklyn and New York are even worse... that will not last, though.  Those two will start to win.

« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2013, 02:53:00 AM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!

the people that wanna see this team win
outweigh the ones that wanna see this team lose

neg - pos = shorter game thread

« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2013, 08:23:20 AM »

• Dennis Johnson

what the heck are you talking about????

So you are saying everybody in this thread wants us to lose? That is just nuts. You need to realize the difference in that this year if we do lose there is a silver ling. WIN-WIn scenario. To me the people if they wanted us to win would still be here posting supporting the team LIKE WE ARE! NUFF SAID!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2013, 08:36:54 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544

So you are saying everybody in this thread wants us to lose? That is just nuts. You need to realize the difference in that this year if we do lose there is a silver ling. WIN-WIn scenario. To me the people if they wanted us to win would still be here posting supporting the team LIKE WE ARE! NUFF SAID!

I probably classify as a person who has posted very little compared to previous seasons.  1st, I work nights and don't have much access to a computer there anyway.  I don't watch many games.

More importantly, why bother.  This team is just depressing, and I'd probably break a hundred rules in a single game thread arguing with the pro-tankers.  So I don't much bother.  I'd prefer to keep my sanity.

I still love the C's as much as I always have.

« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »

• Dennis Johnson

I probably classify as a person who has posted very little compared to previous seasons.  1st, I work nights and don't have much access to a computer there anyway.  I don't watch many games.

More importantly, why bother.  This team is just depressing, and I'd probably break a hundred rules in a single game thread arguing with the pro-tankers.  So I don't much bother.  I'd prefer to keep my sanity.

I still love the C's as much as I always have.

Sounds like you are an exception. I did not mean to generalize everyone. I was just trying to make a point to him in the same manner he made his if ya know what I mean. Works both ways. If you do not want to watch when you do have time well then that is on you. I will still watch and support my guys and enjoy watching the young kids develop. I won't judge your fandom. That is your choice.

pro-tankers? I have only seen one person in any game thread hoping we lose. ONE! The tank philosophy/mindset is what allows many TO KEEP THEIR SANITY because if we do not win it is the silver lining. It gives people some semblance of hope and a light at the end of the tunnel. 
LET'S GO CELTICS!