Author Topic: Ray Allen celebrates game winner in the club  (Read 8272 times)

Re: Ray Allen celebrates game winner in the club
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 11:28:45 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

I think its probably good news for us that hes doing this.  This is the guy that hasnt had a hamburger since high school to keep his body in shape and now he's hitting the clubs after games.

Somehow I don't think this was ever true anyways.  Well, the hamburger part may have been, but I think Ray has always been a partier to some degree.
He's no saint this is the guy afterall who opened a twitter account and I'm sure didn't know that people could see who he followed or how it worked, and well he was following a bunch of p0rn stars. He unfollowed them not long after.  ;D
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 11:42:21 AM »

Offline Valentines_at_Popeyes

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 35
Tattoos next? 

Ray Allen changed his ringtone to this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAaevTq51I
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:47:28 AM by Valentines_at_Popeyes »

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
So these pics really prove that this was the best decision for his family huh?

No I don't really have a problem with this it's more the made up reasons he left the team for.

He is part of his family.

And his family was probably swimming in their giant swimming pool in Miami, rather than freezing their butts off in Wellesley.  So, I think there is still a strong argument that this was the best thing for his family.

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 01:12:45 PM »

Offline RyNye

• NGT
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 97
So do some of you people really not realize how pathetic and borderline creepy it is that you are hurling insults at a guy just because he went to a club? And those pictures don't even show him drinking or dancing or anything?

No? Oh, right, I forgot, logic and common sense aren't allowed these parts. Carry on.

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

I think its probably good news for us that hes doing this.  This is the guy that hasnt had a hamburger since high school to keep his body in shape and now he's hitting the clubs after games.

Somehow I don't think this was ever true anyways.  Well, the hamburger part may have been, but I think Ray has always been a partier to some degree.

Unless he has been lying through his teeth (a possibility I guess) ray has always maintained that he is a "straight edge guy".

I remember him saying in an interview after they won in 2008 that he told Scal during the season that he doesn't drink but if we win it all he'd get blank faced with Scal.
So you're saying a guy who's new in town can't meet/celebrate with people in a club full of bodies that just saw him win a game for them, without [heavily] partying ?
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 02:14:16 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642

Unless he has been lying through his teeth (a possibility I guess) ray has always maintained that he is a "straight edge guy".

I remember him saying in an interview after they won in 2008 that he told Scal during the season that he doesn't drink but if we win it all he'd get blank faced with Scal.

I didn't mean partying as in drinking or drugs, I meant partying as in going out to clubs.  Ray takes care of his body as well as anyone in basketball.  He always has, and I am sure he always will.  But that doesn't mean he sits at home in front of a fire, reading stories to his kids every night, before drinking a warm glass of milk and going to sleep at 10pm. 

Nor should he.  He is allowed to enjoy himself, and going to clubs has always been part of the NBA lifestyle. 

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 03:44:51 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
Ray: Hey LeBron, Dwyane, where we goin after the game?
Dwyane: To the secret club in Miami only the super rich and important know about.
(LeBron kicks Dwyane)
Dwyane: I mean...nowhere? I'm gonna go spend time with the kids I love and the whatever Gabrielle Union is that I adore.
(LeBron laughs hysterically)

Ray: Hey Chris? What are you doin after the game, man?
Chris Bosh: You ask LeBron and D-Wade?
Ray: Yeah.
Chris: They blow you off?
Ray: No, no...they went to go hangout with their families.
Chris: Oh, jeez. Right.
Ray: Whatever. Can I hang with you?
Chris Bosh: Sure, but I only go to one specific bar that operates explicitly for fashion conscious velociraptors, 'Velocifashion'. It is a bit of a niche market, but I really feel at home there. Honestly, it would be great to have someone come along. For years I've been trying to...
(Chris looks around)
Chris: Ray? Where'd he go? 

Ray: Hey Mario, Joel, where are you guys goin after the game? I want to celebrate my game winner!
Mario: Chili's!
Joel (same time as Mario): Applebees!
(Mario looks at Joel, Joel looks at the ground)
Joel: ....Chili's.
Ray: Alright! Teammates!

Haha this is hilarious.

Man I want to go to the secret club in Miami for the super rich though lol.  :D

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 04:34:32 PM »

Offline CelticsFan9

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 116
  • Everyone's excited for the new era.
Dwyane: To the secret club in Miami only the super rich and important know about.
(LeBron kicks Dwyane)
Dwyane: I mean...nowhere? I'm gonna go spend time with the kids I love and the whatever Gabrielle Union is that I adore.

Chris Bosh: Sure, but I only go to one specific bar that operates explicitly for fashion conscious velociraptors, 'Velocifashion'. It is a bit of a niche market, but I really feel at home there. Honestly, it would be great to have someone come along. For years I've been trying to...
(Chris looks around)

Ray: Hey Mario, Joel, where are you guys goin after the game? I want to celebrate my game winner!

Haha this is hilarious.

Apparently, they do some pretty wacky dances at the club, too.  Namely "the Flop" and "the Travel."

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2012, 05:28:12 PM »

Offline GreenEnvy

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1031

I didn't mean partying as in drinking or drugs, I meant partying as in going out to clubs.  Ray takes care of his body as well as anyone in basketball.  He always has, and I am sure he always will.  But that doesn't mean he sits at home in front of a fire, reading stories to his kids every night, before drinking a warm glass of milk and going to sleep at 10pm. 

Nor should he.  He is allowed to enjoy himself, and going to clubs has always been part of the NBA lifestyle.

He definitely gets down.

My brother saw him and Pierce in a club a few years ago in NYC, the night before a game against the Knicks (which they lost).

I never buy the notion that people go to clubs for the music or to dance. So if you aren't there to drink like Ray says, he's likely there for the groupies.
CELTICS 2024

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2012, 06:39:30 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Interesting that he's hanging out with Chalmers and Anthony.  Maybe he hasn't cracked the inner Heat circle yet.  :P

Haha. Old man rivers hanging out with the young bucks.

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »

Offline PaulPierce34G

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 110
  • Soul Glo
Everyone has skeletons in their closets. 

In the workplace, Ray is the consummate professional.  After that, whatever he does, I don't care.  Good luck to him, hope he has a blast in the clubs, gets wrecked, and tries to be a good husband, but if not, it's none of my business... whatever.  I'm sure he's been doing it for years and years...a good portion of them do. 

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
(LeBron kicks Dwyane)

(Chris looks around)

Haha this is hilarious.

Apparently, they do some pretty wacky dances at the club, too.  Namely "the Flop" and "the Travel."
You forgot "the whining" and "the crybaby".

Also I'm not surprised Ray's at the club at all. Most of the athletes go clubbing and do other stuff.