Other Discussions > Other / General Sports

Welcome to the Other Sports Forum

(1/3) > >>

Roy Hobbs:
Use this forum to talk about all sports other than basketball.  We have subforums for baseball, football, soccer, and hockey.  Have fun!

crownsy:

--- Quote from: Roy Hobbs on November 10, 2008, 01:47:53 PM ---Since the Off Topic forum can get cluttered from time to time, and because we already have football and baseball forums, we decided to start an "other sports" forum, where folks can discuss the NHL, racing, boxing, MMA, soccer, etc.

Have fun with it.  I know we're creating more and more subforums, but this hopefully helps everything stay organized.

--- End quote ---

at last, a place where i can discuss slamball!

just kidding :)

as someone who would defintly like to talk soccer and MMA, this should be a fun new forum

(also, slamball is actually kind of fun to watch, anyone catch the championship game last weekend?)

SShorefan 3.0:

--- Quote from: crownsy on November 10, 2008, 01:50:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Roy Hobbs on November 10, 2008, 01:47:53 PM ---Since the Off Topic forum can get cluttered from time to time, and because we already have football and baseball forums, we decided to start an "other sports" forum, where folks can discuss the NHL, racing, boxing, MMA, soccer, etc.

Have fun with it.  I know we're creating more and more subforums, but this hopefully helps everything stay organized.

--- End quote ---

at last, a place where i can discuss slamball!

just kidding :)

as someone who would defintly like to talk soccer and MMA, this should be a fun new forum

(also, slamball is actually kind of fun to watch, anyone catch the championship game last weekend?)

--- End quote ---

Now if the leaders of CB were as funny as I am (leaving humility aside for a moment), they'd quickly rename this forum the "Other Sports Except Slamball Forum".   ;D

Soccer galore is my prediction -- with a sprinkling of hockey. 

Chris:
I think this thread should be sent to Jeremy Jacobs, just so he can see where his management has led the team that was once #1 in Boston...it is now in the same sentence with MMA (I don't even know what that is), soccer, and racing.  So sad.

Roy Hobbs:

--- Quote from: Chris on November 10, 2008, 01:55:04 PM ---I think this thread should be sent to Jeremy Jacobs, just so he can see where his management has led the team that was once #1 in Boston...it is now in the same sentence with MMA (I don't even know what that is), soccer, and racing.  So sad.

--- End quote ---

Mixed martial arts.

So true, though.  I'd love to have a Bruins forum, but we get about three threads per season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version