Author Topic: Objective Opinion: Where do you want Lebron to go?  (Read 15377 times)

Re: Objective Opinion: Where do you want Lebron to go?
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 03:07:48 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Still sounds like a Celtic bias to me.

If you were a Cavs fan you'd equally appreciate Lebron making the Cavs relevant, and i'm sure he's a nice guy to fans as well.

Hey, I can't tell you the reasons you like a player, but I can have my own opinions of the motives.

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Boston isn't a possibility so anywhere but the Lakers.

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 03:11:05 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Is Europe a valid answer?
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 03:21:15 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129

If you were a Cavs fan you'd equally appreciate Lebron making the Cavs relevant, and i'm sure he's a nice guy to fans as well.

Hey, I can't tell you the reasons you like a player, but I can have my own opinions of the motives.

Lebron is an outstanding guy in public and a great teammate.  Ask anyone on the Cavs how much fun he is to be around and obviously to play ball with. 

I obviously want him to stay in Cleveland, and what Boston fan in their right mind wouldn't want him on the west coast?  The guys makes poor players look average and average players look like stars.  Who wants to play against that?  Any Boston fan who would like to see him in New York must bot be much of a Boston fan.

I hate the idea of Wade and Lebron on the same team.  I love watching them compete against each other.  It would not be fun to just watch them dominate a league together

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Would LOVE to see Lebron as a Celtic! That said, I don't think Cleveland will ever let him leave so he'll be a Cav next year.

If my wishes had a bearing, he'd be a Celtic in 2010-11

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417

Lebron is an outstanding guy in public and a great teammate.  Ask anyone on the Cavs how much fun he is to be around and obviously to play ball with. 

I obviously want him to stay in Cleveland, and what Boston fan in their right mind wouldn't want him on the west coast?  The guys makes poor players look average and average players look like stars.  Who wants to play against that?  Any Boston fan who would like to see him in New York must bot be much of a Boston fan.

I hate the idea of Wade and Lebron on the same team.  I love watching them compete against each other.  It would not be fun to just watch them dominate a league together

Yeah I agree. It's easy to hate Lebron as a Celtics fan while he's in Cleveland, but why some Celtics fans wouldn't want him here is beyond me! Must not be the "right fit." (Lol, God I hate when people say that!!!)

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 03:30:23 PM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 227
i don't want LeBron here because i am biased, i don't want him here because i strongly dislike him as a human being. I don't know how much clearer i can make that.

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
i don't want LeBron here because i am biased, i don't want him here because i strongly dislike him as a human being. I don't know how much clearer i can make that.

Kind of cool that you know the guy personally. Tell us all about your interactions with him. I'm sure you have some awesome stories.

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 03:32:53 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
milwaukee

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 03:33:44 PM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423
For his own good, he should go to the Betty Ford Clinic for steroid detoxification.

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 03:35:50 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
For his own good, he should go to the Betty Ford Clinic for steroid detoxification.
TP im rolling over laughing ,thats to funny.Im not sure if thats truth but it sounds good.I needed a good laugh.

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 03:36:31 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
I prefer he stays in Cleveland.  He is the best thing to happen to that city in a long, long time.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 03:36:55 PM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418

I know it is difficult to express yourself clearly on message boards but if you really dont like him as a human being THAT much, then your standards for humanity are rediculous. What has he done to make you hate his character so much? He hasnt borken any laws, his teammates, fans , and community all love him. I mean give me a break. It's one thing if you say this guy gets on your nerves and his demeanor is annoying, but for you to literally detest him as a human being is comical. I feel bad for someone who could dislike someone that they dont even know so much.

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2010, 03:38:04 PM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 227

Kind of cool that you know the guy personally. Tell us all about your interactions with him. I'm sure you have some awesome stories.

1. that wasn't funny.

2. don't peg me as a "hater" just because i judge lebron based on his actions....and i'm sure everyone here is so excited to meet kobe bryant and see what he is really like!! No...

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »

Offline MMacOH

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 129

1. that wasn't funny.

2. don't peg me as a "hater" just because i judge lebron based on his actions....and i'm sure everyone here is so excited to meet kobe bryant and see what he is really like!! No...

What 'actions' are you talking about?