Author Topic: Playoff Rotation (Predictions)  (Read 4038 times)

Re: Playoff Rotation (Predictions)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 07:50:06 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
I don't think Moore will play much but I do think TA will get decent minutes if he plays like he did before the injury.  Doc seems to like him quite a bit.  However, if he has confidence issues like he always seems to have after his lower body injuries, then he won't play.

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
The starting five will be the regulars. I think the backup big men will be Powe and Glen Davis.

That leaves the perimeter reserves, and I don't have a clue. It could be any combination of Marbury, House, Tony Allen and/or Brian Scalabrine. It's also possible that Pruitt or Walker manage to work themselves into the conversation before the end of the season.

The late acquisition of Marbury, and the injury to Allen, has stopped the team from finding it's best rotation on the perimeter. So, let the search continue.

Rondo
R.Allen
Pierce
Garnett
Perkins

Marbury
House
TA
Powe
Davis

then any foul trouble to any of those 10 guys you'll see Walkerand Moore coming in while other players rotate to different positions

I see Walker's ability to play the 4 and add speed on the break getting him in. As of right now Pruitt has no chance He plays the two positions that we are DEFENITLY set at.

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »

Offline ben

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 43
Rondo\Marbury
Allen\House
Pierce\T.A. (Walker, if TA isn't back)
Garnett\Powe
Perkins\Moore