Author Topic: Welcome to the CB Hall of Fame forum!  (Read 85261 times)

Re: Welcome to the CB Hall of Fame forum!
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:05 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Tha thread is dead

The forum is borin'
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
I just went for a walk, didn't mean to, but I ended up by Will's old place, and I... I couldn't help but look up to see if the lights were on. I knew they wouldn't be, but I had to look, it wasn't the darkness, it was the absence of light that got to me. Next thing I knew I was going to all our old places, the park where we first met, the ice cream parlor, that little coffee shop that was our special place. Every time the door opened I kept looking up, hopeful, only to have my heart ripped from me yet again.

After about an hour of sitting around, hoping against hope, I realized Will was gone. I decided to get some air, walked down the old train tracks, kicking pebbles, sipping cheap whiskey from my paper bag wrapped bottle. When I heard that familiar sound of a Train coming my way, I stood there frozen not sure what to do without Will. Thoughts swirled through my mind, dark things, things I never thought possible. But no, this isn't what Will would want, Will always saw the best in people, things, he would want me to be strong. So I moved, I had to, it's what Will would have wanted, it's all he would have settled for. He was right, I knew he was.

I wandered for a while longer, before staggering home to watch the shell of the Celtics, it wouldn't be the same. Sure the team was still there, but was it? How could they forget him so quickly, how could they move on? Why can't I?

I just saw this thread - and my first thought was "I don't know about members, or subjects, but I hope to GAWD someone put in the Bynum post." I was literally in tears at work reading this. Uncontrollable laughter. And its also outright brilliant. "it wasn't the darkness, it was the absence of light that got to me." I don't care if that ends up being lifted, that's just so freaking funny.

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 07:53:45 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
I have to say having a Celticsblog HoF is a pretty cool idea

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2013, 10:52:16 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I have to say having a Celticsblog HoF is a pretty cool idea

Someone implement it! ;D
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 01:44:39 PM »

Offline SportsCanuck

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
I think this is a fantastic idea, not sure if my opinion counts for much considering I'm new here but it's great to honor the hard workers of this blog. :)

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:09:06 PM by SportsCanuck »

"It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer." - Larry Bird