CelticsStrong > Comments & Remarks

(1/2) > >>

FLCeltsFan:
I really miss the popup that told us we had a new message.  I sometimes forget to look.  Is there any way we can get some kind of PM notification like we used to have? 

Redz:

--- Quote from: FLCeltsFan on November 07, 2008, 10:40:09 AM ---I really miss the popup that told us we had a new message.  I sometimes forget to look.  Is there any way we can get some kind of PM notification like we used to have? 

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  Although sometime a couple of months ago I started receiving emails when I received PMs, so that works as an alert now.

nickagneta:
If you go into your profile on the right you will see "Personal Message Options" and there is a button you can check that will then allow you to receive pop up notifications of PM's once again.

Donoghus:

--- Quote from: nickagneta on November 07, 2008, 10:50:45 AM ---If you go into your profile on the right you will see "Personal Message Options" and there is a button you can check that will then allow you to receive pop up notifications of PM's once again.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Nick.

Redz:

--- Quote from: Donoghus on November 07, 2008, 10:54:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: nickagneta on November 07, 2008, 10:50:45 AM ---If you go into your profile on the right you will see "Personal Message Options" and there is a button you can check that will then allow you to receive pop up notifications of PM's once again.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Nick.

--- End quote ---

Excellent.  All better.  Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version