Author Topic: Gif of Dwight Howard Digging Ditch  (Read 3537 times)

Gif of Dwight Howard Digging Ditch
« on: May 24, 2010, 01:55:42 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Last week, in one of the threads someone made a gif of Dwight Howard Digging a ditch with Pierce and KG looking on laughing.  Can someone tell me where I can find that thread?  I don't remember what the title of the thread was.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Re: Gif of Dwight Howard Digging Ditch
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 02:07:57 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 03:03:13 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Thanks.  TP
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 03:15:05 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
awesome, especially KG and Pierce laughing and pointing. That's a nice touch.  TP Misha.

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 01:40:44 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
Thought i would use this thread to make my D.Howard post,it always crack me up when i see it...in case anyone interested,i read today on an Orlando site where Otis Smith was being interviewed about what his team's offseason moves were and what his present players were doing this summer to improve for next season.When Smith was asked about Dwight's summer plans,he said"Dwight has been working with Hakeem Olaguwon this offseason,trying to improve his game".
Should we expect to see the"Dream Shake"reincarnated this coming season by Howard?LOL

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 11:43:18 PM »

Offline nbacardDOTnet

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 25

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 11:51:30 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Still funny to this day ;D.

Here's to hoping that Perk (once he returns), JO and Shaq can keep him digging ditches for next yr or so.