Author Topic: Mitch Kupchak " I'm not sure the gap between#2 and #3 is as big as people think"  (Read 13113 times)

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
P.s

I think Murray 2 years from now will not even be a top 5 player from this draft.

I think the big dissapointments at the top will probably be Bender and Murray...followed by Ingram who will be nice, but not what people are projecting him to be

Interesting take.

I, on the other hand, believe that murray will be a top player from this draft. Less optimistic about bender (I think he will be a decent role player). But I really like Murray and I think he will be one of the top 3 guys out of this years draft.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
What should be interesting to watch over the next month is the mock drafts. I want to see what 1-5 looks like during that time.

Offline IDreamCeltics

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
This quote is being wildly misinterpreted.  What Kupchak meant is that he's literally not sure about the talent gap between the players, because he's incapable of evaluating talent.