Author Topic: I love Lance Stephenson.  (Read 10502 times)

Re: I love Lance Stephenson.
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2014, 05:32:19 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Woj source: Frank Vogel to return as Indiana Pacers head coach.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2014, 08:05:20 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
I'm not sure how dirty Lance really is.  The hit to the head looked more unintentional than not (though I don't know if there's bee other incidents).  Touching LeBron's face/standing over him/blowing at him, come on....  Most of Lance's stuff is unnecessary and unsportsmanlike, but I don't think he's done a lot of stuff where people could get hurt (thus dirty).

I get angry when people call KG dirty, and just from what I've seen it looks like his antics are MUCH closer to the KG category than the Wade one.

That hit to the head was on purpose. What did he miss the ball by, a foot or two?

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2014, 02:01:05 AM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I don't want to be the team that gives him a long term big money contract.

Rondo for a S/T of Stephenson could be something Indy would be interested in.

Now whether Celts fans would get behind that is another story.

Personally, though sometimes he can be over the top, I like Stephenson's edge and passion.

I think Rondo would need to be here with Stephenson. Having Stephenson as the main ballhandler isn't the best idea.

Agreed, but in this scenario, Celts would have Stephenson at the 2 and then acquire another PG.

For Indy, they finally get a legit PG and can move Hill over to the 2.

No thanks.  Stephenson wouldn't be as important to our team as Rondo.  Besides we need Rondo here to lure Love into Celtics green.  LS is not a draw for Love to come to Boston.

Overall Rondo for Stephenson would be a downgrade plus we wouldn't land Love.  So no thank you.  Now if we are talking Jeff Green for Stephenson.  I'd have to think about it but probably would agree to it in the end.

Rondo
Stephenson (swapped for JG)
Pierce (picked up in FA for MLE)
Love (traded for)
Asik (traded for)

That team could do some damage in the East!!