Author Topic: Magic trade moves make for even better matchups for us!  (Read 8777 times)

Re: Magic trade moves make for even better matchups for us!
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 11:22:06 PM »

Offline Krespino

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
"Tough" and "gritty" are two words I would never use to describe Hedo Turkoglu.

Did you watch the game today? His flagrant on KG and his hack of PP with no foul called on which P got the T are not plays that Rashard "The matador" Lewis would have made.

Yeah but on the other hand, except for Hedo who had an OK game, Richardson was a non factor and Arenas was just awful.

There is no reason to assume that Richardson and Arenas will play this bad in future games. Dwight also was not at his normal and they still could win. If they get a big man they could be a threat.

Re: Magic trade moves make for even better matchups for us!
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2010, 07:26:44 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Your not sure Hedo hurt us, Snakehead, ever hear of a box score?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=301225019

+30 EFF , 16 points on 4-8 3point shooting and 4 assists I think he was key in beating us and was always a good matchup against us.  Garnett had a good game against him too but without him they lose.  He makes them a better team on offense where Dwight can have an off night and they still can win.  I agree with you we took out Dwight but that wasn't enough was it? 

Bad game for us, good game over all for them.  Rondo would have made a huge difference.  Nate and O'Neal killed us.   I think both the Heat and Orlando will draw false confidence that will hurt them in the playoffs as a result of these games in the post season. 

Its not often we shoot 34% from the field and when you do, you should lose, period.  Also, our EFF flat out sucked.  All streaks come to an end, its not the end of the world.  All teams have poor games, I think we are still primed to win the title!  But I think this trade helped them match up against us and will help their offense against every team.  Hedo is a better passer than Lewis and can do some point forward passing.