Author Topic: Nice Hands, JO  (Read 11396 times)

Nice Hands, JO
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:03:14 AM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg
Maybe next time you can cost us a game in more subtle ways.
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

Re: Nice Hands, JO
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 02:18:10 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Nate's 2-15 Nate was a much bigger culprit than Jermaine O'Neal. Especially given that Nate's been starting for over a week now and was missing wide open shots (for the most part).

I just can't get on O'Neal for having a tough game offensively on his first game back, and without Rondo passing to him.

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 06:52:13 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Nate's 2-15 Nate was a much bigger culprit than Jermaine O'Neal. Especially given that Nate's been starting for over a week now and was missing wide open shots (for the most part).

I just can't get on O'Neal for having a tough game offensively on his first game back, and without Rondo passing to him.

Yeah, I think it was Nate's shooting.  There were so many times he could have put the game away, and he misses. :-\

JO looked like he borrowed Perk's hands.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 09:26:40 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
JO was rusty, cut him some slack, he will be better when he gets back into the flow of the game and get some conditioning.

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 09:42:39 AM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you our daily "some of us hate JO thread," sponsored by those who formerly hated Sheed. The guy misses 19 games and he is to be blamed for the loss yesterday? I guess Nate's horrendous performance, along with a weak afternoon from Shaw had nothing to do with the loss. Unreal.

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 10:07:15 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
Ladies and gentlemen, we bring you our daily "some of us hate JO thread," sponsored by those who formerly hated Sheed. The guy misses 19 games and he is to be blamed for the loss yesterday? I guess Nate's horrendous performance, along with a weak afternoon from Shaw had nothing to do with the loss. Unreal.
I formerly hated Sheed and I can't stand JO but I'll give him a pass for yesterdays performance.  Catching the ball isn't generally a problem for him. 

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 10:13:02 AM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
Rarely the lost of a game the blame rest on one player but Nate's going 2-15 does stand out  
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:57:40 AM by housecall »

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
lol...

not to mention 2 techs, on xpulsion, and no calls
because I dont want to say referees killed us.
And i dont blame no.24 i blame specially the other guy

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 10:24:38 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 638
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i honestly don't think we will get much out of JO this year.

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 10:46:53 AM »

Offline Shots

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39

Me neither.. Luckily there's only 5 days left ;)

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 10:47:39 AM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
JO is really gunna need to show me something in a game that matters, in order for me to believe he is going to be good for this team. He looked bad in the couple games he played then he was hurt.. Then he looked terrible yesterday. I understand first game back but this guy really was bad yesterday. If Perk comes back halfway heathly we should look to package him and Daniels for a very good backup SF and another 7 footer to have.

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 10:55:24 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Why is everyone so quick to rip JO. I really dont understand it. He's been out 19 straight games and had like one practice to get back into the swing of things. Nate Robinson building his house out of bricks on 13 shots certainly was the biggest factor in the C's loss yesterday. The second was probably Shaq playing only 12 minutes.

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285

He must've had hand "injuries" to go along with his non contract year "injuries".

Some team will get plenty out of him next year.

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 11:20:15 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Yeah he didn't cost us the game, I didn't even expect him to be playing.  He certainly didn't help though.  But hey, this is a pretty tough game to come into, he pretty much hasn't played for us at all this season, so I'll cut him some slack.

I say Nate played the worst game, and it wasn't just his shooting.  Never created anything for anyone else, he was playing SG out there and when you're not scoring you are not bringing anything to the table.  I really missed Rondo this game.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 12:16:45 PM by Snakehead »
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 12:18:14 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Why is everyone so quick to rip JO. I really dont understand it. He's been out 19 straight games and had like one practice to get back into the swing of things. Nate Robinson building his house out of bricks on 13 shots certainly was the biggest factor in the C's loss yesterday. The second was probably Shaq playing only 12 minutes.

Because his injuries are all fictional.  Not Rondo's or KGs or anyone else's just his  ::) .   These are the same people that would rather have Antoine back so just try to ignore them.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford