Author Topic: My favorite Celticsblog ......  (Read 9680 times)

Re: My favorite Celticsblog ......
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 09:34:36 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
The Draft was great. Nice way to kill down time in August.

Yup. How 'bout doing it again to kill time in October guys? Lol.  ;)
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
im not sure what my fav all time thread has been....but thread of the year for me definately is jsaad's girlfriend one.  that thing had me tuning in like my wife watching her soap opera!

Yeah know, It's funny... When I posted that thread I thought "Hopefully I get 2 or 3 responses that will allow me to think logically and calm down a bit"  cause I was hurting at the time and I was stuck at work... Before I knew it seemed like everyone on CB was viewing my post and giving me feedback (or trashing me and getting banned ;D).

Anyway, I still cringe when I think of the whole scenario but thankfully everything is back to normal...

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:05 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

we will have an online karaoke contest in october, didnt we told u  :-X   ;D
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:19 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas

we will have an online karaoke contest in october, didnt we told u  :-X   ;D

Karaoke contest? I'm winning that. No contest.  ;)
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
im not sure what my fav all time thread has been....but thread of the year for me definately is jsaad's girlfriend one.  that thing had me tuning in like my wife watching her soap opera!

Yeah know, It's funny... When I posted that thread I thought "Hopefully I get 2 or 3 responses that will allow me to think logically and calm down a bit"  cause I was hurting at the time and I was stuck at work... Before I knew it seemed like everyone on CB was viewing my post and giving me feedback (or trashing me and getting banned ;D).

Anyway, I still cringe when I think of the whole scenario but thankfully everything is back to normal...

I didn't reply to the thread but I definitely had a great time reading the posts. Definitely one of my favorite threads of the year.

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »

Offline CelticBalla32

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 303
  • Anything is possible
...rule has to be when Derek thought Golden State was a city.

... writer is impossible to choose. Jeff, Steve, and FL (although she does more actual writing for Celtics Green) are all excellent in their own right. I enjoy Gant's humor posts, as well. Simply put, CelticsBlog has a great group of writers (including perhaps the most underrated writer - The Duke).

... activity is splitting game previews with FLCeltFan... or picking on Po in the game chats.

... advertisement is the Better Basketball ones, because they truly are well put together tapes.

I'm having a hard time coming up with my favorite moment.
Check out my blog, Chapsketblog - http://chapsketblog.wordpress.com/