CelticsStrong > Comments & Remarks

PLease no more POlitical Posts!

(1/6) > >>

filmexec:
I am getting sick of all the political opinions on this site. This is the Net and is full of political websites for me to vent my opinions. I read CBlog to inform me of my favorite Team for 50 years! That's right I have been a fan since the 50's. I have cheered for Bill Russell, Bob Cousey, Jo Jo White, Larry Bird, Paul Pierce and all iterations of the C's. But I am thinking about leaving CBlog because it's becoming a soapbox for people's political agenda? **** does that have to do with the Celtics?  Please clear it up and go back to covering the C's and stop wasting my time!

nickagneta:
Celticsblog has been a site that has, all but for a short time, always been a community that discusses just about anything, including politics. As a community, we get to talk about everything and, just about anything, we want.

My advice is if you don't like the political talk, don't visit those threads. If you feel you can't do that there is the option to limit your access and not be able to open Current Events threads. Send a PM to Roy H. He can take care of that for you.

PhoSita:
Just get yourself banned from the Current Events forum and you won't even see the posts at all anymore.  :)

I find that my enjoyment of the site has improved considerably since I stopped reading, let alone attempting to participate in, the political conversations in the CE forum.  I think a person would be better off seeking entertainment in the act of aggressively slamming their forehead into a brick wall.

gouki88:

--- Quote from: PhoSita on March 05, 2018, 07:46:47 PM ---Just get yourself banned from the Current Events forum and you won't even see the posts at all anymore.  :)

I find that my enjoyment of the site has improved considerably since I stopped reading, let alone attempting to participate in, the political conversations in the CE forum.  I think a person would be better off seeking entertainment in the act of aggressively slamming their forehead into a brick wall.

--- End quote ---
Is that what NCE means?

JSD:

--- Quote from: gouki88 on March 05, 2018, 09:01:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: PhoSita on March 05, 2018, 07:46:47 PM ---Just get yourself banned from the Current Events forum and you won't even see the posts at all anymore.  :)

--- End quote ---
Is that what NCE means?

--- End quote ---

Yep. “No Current Events”

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version