Author Topic: WWE  (Read 164355 times)

Re: WWE
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2014, 10:37:06 AM »

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
So who's ready for SummerSlam?

I like how they built the Cena-Brock Title match. I never thought I'd be pumped in a Cena match. Also excited for the Ambrose-Rollins Lumberjack, those two can work.

But the most interesting match on the card I would really like to see is Brie Bella - Stephanie McMahon. Oh they perfectly built this storyline. Im not expecting an A class match, but there's just so much drama on that feud you cant help but just tune in.

SummerSlam is tonight! Of course, you can watch it for only $9.99.  ;D
Brock will win and I expect Sting to make a apperance
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2014, 11:07:50 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
So who's ready for SummerSlam?

I like how they built the Cena-Brock Title match. I never thought I'd be pumped in a Cena match. Also excited for the Ambrose-Rollins Lumberjack, those two can work.

But the most interesting match on the card I would really like to see is Brie Bella - Stephanie McMahon. Oh they perfectly built this storyline. Im not expecting an A class match, but there's just so much drama on that feud you cant help but just tune in.

SummerSlam is tonight! Of course, you can watch it for only $9.99.  ;D
Brock will win and I expect Sting to make a apperance

It makes total sense for Brock to win. But hey, if they can swerve us in WrestleMania i think they can at SummerSlam. Although a Cena win wouldnt really be of purpose.

Sting appearing. Not really excited about him anymore, really. I dont see a feud for him thats worthwhile. He could have been in the Streak feud drew money. Now who's he going for? Brock?
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2014, 11:59:14 AM »

Offline obnoxiousmime

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 258
It would make sense for Brock to win because he needs to build on the momentum he gained from Wrestlemania. Cena is already evergreen and a loss would not affect him at all. That being said, doesn't Brock always work on temporary contracts? The WWE champion should be a full-timer. Perhaps they will have him lose the belt in one of those post PPV Raw reversals.

Oh yeah, Brock winning would also be Heyman winning, and he's established himself as the de facto top heel right now even though he's just a manager.

At some point Roman Reigns will get into the picture but they could drag the Cena thing out for another PPV probably.

Isn't Sting like 50+ years old? I know he wears makeup, but still... that's too old.

« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2014, 12:17:30 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Looking forward to the Cena-Brock match.  I think it only makes sense for Brock to win and keep the title until Wrestlemania.

I am not looking forward to the following matches:  two ladies matches and the Reigns-Orton match. 

« Reply #244 on: August 17, 2014, 12:53:42 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Looking forward to the Cena-Brock match.  I think it only makes sense for Brock to win and keep the title until Wrestlemania.

I am not looking forward to the following matches:  two ladies matches and the Reigns-Orton match.

The Brock - Cena match was built to perfection. They had these UFC style promos on Brock that just got you hooked in. You really believe this guy will hurt Cena. And Heyman is gold.

As for the ladies. I dont expect a good Steph - Brie match, but its a progression of a really ineteresting storyline stemming from last year. AJ and Paige can work the ring, i just thought they built up that feud properly. We could be having another Lita-Trish feud, but they just dont put any focus on the ladies.

Orton and Reigns, in very not into. But i expect a good match.

« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2014, 01:19:20 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

The Brock - Cena match was built to perfection. They had these UFC style promos on Brock that just got you hooked in. You really believe this guy will hurt Cena. And Heyman is gold.

As for the ladies. I dont expect a good Steph - Brie match, but its a progression of a really ineteresting storyline stemming from last year. AJ and Paige can work the ring, i just thought they built up that feud properly. We could be having another Lita-Trish feud, but they just dont put any focus on the ladies.

I am worried about the reports from the house shows that their matches have not been good.

« Reply #246 on: August 17, 2014, 01:24:18 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

Totally agree.  Although, I tend to believe Brock will hurt everybody, the way he just eats every hit is ridiculous!
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #247 on: August 17, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

I am worried about the reports from the house shows that their matches have not been good.

That i didnt know. Im not tuned into the news. Wait, who's "their"?

« Reply #248 on: August 17, 2014, 01:29:51 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

Orton-Reigns

I still think they would have been better off with a heel Jericho vs. Reigns.  He probably could have learned a lot more that way. 

« Reply #249 on: August 17, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

Orton-Reigns

I still think they would have been better off with a heel Jericho vs. Reigns.  He probably could have learned a lot more that way.

Oh... Well, so much for anticipating a good match then.

I agree with the Jericho thing, but Orton and Reigns are stuck in this feud for a while.  We may not see that. Orton ibguess just doesnt move the needle when it comes to interest. I mean, he need Aitch to get heat. No one will admit this, but Orton's character is much more boring than Cena's.

« Reply #250 on: August 17, 2014, 08:07:06 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
SummerSlam!

Can we get to the Brock - Cena match already! ;D

« Reply #251 on: August 17, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
I just saw Bill Simmons front row. This event just became legit!

« Reply #252 on: August 17, 2014, 08:21:16 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Decent opening match. I was expecting a little high spot or two, i didnt see none. But good opening match.

Marked out on the Ziggler win...  ;D

« Reply #253 on: August 17, 2014, 08:27:33 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
Decent opening match. I was expecting a little high spot or two, i didnt see none. But good opening match.

Sort of kills the momentum of making Miz's new character. 

« Reply #254 on: August 17, 2014, 08:35:23 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Wow. I kind of wanted more of that Diva's Title match.

That was great, but was so short...

Sort of kills the momentum of making Miz's new character. 

I like it. It stretches the storyline. I think Miz can still get heat without the belt.

WE THE PEOPLE!

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:40:44 PM by Yoki_IsTheName »