Author Topic: We Have a New Star!!!  (Read 861520 times)

Re: We have a new star!!!
« Reply #465 on: June 13, 2008, 06:46:14 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
congratulations Big ticket and Rebus
i will celebrate u with double TPs for last night win
its good to have good timing

Edgar
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #466 on: June 13, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »

Offline Toine43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 219
  • "Spare change?"
Triboy16 has a star...

Eddie House - for THREEEEEEE!

« Reply #467 on: June 13, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Triboy16 has a star...

then congrats.

Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #468 on: June 13, 2008, 07:01:49 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale

congratulations

Nice to be back!

« Reply #469 on: June 13, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Congrats, Triboy!

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #470 on: June 13, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
although it's great to be a member of the 100 tp club - i need to get myself on this list as i want a pretty star!

Maestro, you have one of the best TPs to post ratios I've seen. Nice work. TP for you.

That will be my next chart!  (I'm back under the 10/1 ratio for the first time in a while ;))

Home and Road TP production stats anyone?
Yup

« Reply #471 on: June 13, 2008, 08:12:41 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
Congrats Triboy!

Yup

« Reply #472 on: June 13, 2008, 10:10:07 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
although it's great to be a member of the 100 tp club - i need to get myself on this list as i want a pretty star!

Maestro, you have one of the best TPs to post ratios I've seen. Nice work. TP for you.

That will be my next chart!  (I'm back under the 10/1 ratio for the first time in a while ;))

mytp ratio is as good as walton in this series  :( :'(

Nice to be back!

« Reply #473 on: June 13, 2008, 10:38:58 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

no doubt, thats what happens when you consistently post awesome responses and thread topics :D

Gratz to RR and Ticket

Ticket, i really enjoy your posts, an added bonus to the KG trade is you on this blog :)

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #474 on: June 13, 2008, 10:48:11 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.

Ticket, i really enjoy your posts, an added bonus to the KG trade is you on this blog :)

Thank you kindly... must say I was very excited to find this site after the trade.  It is a very refreshing and welcome alternative to the ESPN NBA General Board.

I do my best to not get TOO KG-centric with my posts... but I'm sure sometimes it's "oh geez... Big Ticket again with his KG talk."  hahaha

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #475 on: June 13, 2008, 10:49:56 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923

Thank you kindly... must say I was very excited to find this site after the trade.  It is a very refreshing and welcome alternative to the ESPN NBA General Board.

I do my best to not get TOO KG-centric with my posts... but I'm sure sometimes it's "oh geez... Big Ticket again with his KG talk."  hahaha

What's wrong with being KGcentric?

For that matter what's wrong with being Piercecentric? Allencentric? Birdcentric? ;D

« Reply #476 on: June 13, 2008, 10:50:50 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.

6.5:1! yeeeahhhh bboooyyyeeee!n ;D

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #477 on: June 13, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Congrats Triboy, CM, and Big Ticket! Awesome job ... and it comes at the perfect time!

Ticket: It was an added bonus of the KG trade to have you "defect" ... you've truly been one of my favorite bloggers and "Compadres de Celtique"  ;) I still remember when you came on board, as I was new myself, and the chats we had made me feel a little less "foreign", (not sure if you remember them ... or that I gave you one of your first TP's, (or did you give me mine?), but I recall thinking that anyone who was such a devoted KG fan must have their head on pretty straight!  ;D).

Anyway ... a lot has happened since then, and I don't think if you'd told me then that we would be this close to a Championship I would have believed you ... what an amazing season! Look forward to many more such Celtic victories, many more intense discussions, and many more great posts and contributions from our "Minny Guy"! All the best!

- Bahku
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #478 on: June 13, 2008, 11:18:57 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Man ... I almost missed Rebus, too ... sorry, man ... just the late hour, I guess .... but so much happens here when I'm away, it's hard to keep up! All the best .... always enjoy your wit and contributions, and I hope we're celebrating a Championship soon, too!

- Bahku
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #479 on: June 14, 2008, 07:36:37 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"

no doubt, thats what happens when you consistently post awesome responses and thread topics :D

thanks to both of you, i try. tp's back atcha.

and congrats to triboy