Author Topic: Does anybody know if Dallas is sitting their starters against Atlanta?  (Read 5503 times)

Re: Does anybody know if Dallas is sitting their starters against Atlanta?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 07:04:28 PM »

Offline greenpride32

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 83
We're probably resting our starters tonight so might be a moot point. 

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 07:06:44 PM »

Online blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1490
I am worried about Ray too.  He really needed to get some floor time these last two games to be ready at all for Atlanta.  I for one think that we need him in the Atlanta series, esp if they get home court.  I know we have a veteran club, and it isn't likely we will overlook anyone, but...

One game / one series at a time.  If we play well and up to our abilities we can beat Atlanta, if we don't anything could happen.
no let downs...

Homecourt does not make a team hit their shots. Homecourt does not guarantee winning the game. The Celtics should be more than capable of going into Atlanta and winning both of those games.

The only thing that remotely concerns me is Ray Allen looking as if he's not getting any healthier. Ray Allen was a big part of our edge against the Hawks. A lot of people don't realize this.

This right here is huge. Im worried about Ray Ray..And with the way that the C's managment has held back from telling us injuries truths in the future, im double worried. We should be able to manage the Hawks fine without Ray Ray... After that he will be needed me thinks.

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 09:21:32 PM »

Offline gar

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 247
  • Strength from Within
No idea how serious Allen's bone spurs are. But have to wonder with the caution they seem to be showing.