Author Topic: Please join us in welcoming Steve Weinman to the mod staff  (Read 16135 times)

Re: Please join us in welcoming Steve Weinman to the mod staff
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 03:42:16 AM »

Offline CelticBalla32

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 303
  • Anything is possible
Just make sure you don't ban Po. He may randomly swear at you, but that's is all credited to his uncontrollable typing turrets. He means well, he just doesn't type as well as the rest of us. He is a special one. Be easy on him.
Check out my blog, Chapsketblog - http://chapsketblog.wordpress.com/

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2008, 04:27:01 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Steve:

Been gone for a while for not-so-great reasons, but this good news was a welcome surprise ... couldn't happen to a more deserving guy! All the best to you and yours, my friend, for a future filled with such blessings!

- Bahku
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
Ah, excellent news. Here's hopping Steve can start his mandate by doing the right thing and banning anyone who wants Posey to leav...hmm.. who doesn't want Ainge to go further than a 3year contr...hmm... who isn't enthusiastically in the "Resign Posey now!" bandwagon. Let the Great Purge begin. ;D

More seriously, great addition to the CBF. Congrats Steve, hope this doesn't imply less Around the NBA articles.

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2008, 07:46:28 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
Ah, excellent news. Here's hopping Steve can start his mandate by doing the right thing and banning anyone who wants Posey to leav...hmm.. who doesn't want Ainge to go further than a 3year contr...hmm... who isn't enthusiastically in the "Resign Posey now!" bandwagon. Let the Great Purge begin. ;D

More seriously, great addition to the CBF. Congrats Steve, hope this doesn't imply less Around the NBA articles.

Ah, cordobes -- truly one of my many favorites around these parts and a wonderful ally in the Posey camp  :D

I always enjoy reading your stuff, and that feeling has only increased over the last few weeks.  Quality and entertaining insight all the time.

And, no -- despite the leanings of Messrs. TripleOT and Hobbs  ;D (I kid) -- there will be no reduction in NBA content.

Thanks much for the sentiments.

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • My alter ego
Steve:

Been gone for a while for not-so-great reasons, but this good news was a welcome surprise ... couldn't happen to a more deserving guy! All the best to you and yours, my friend, for a future filled with such blessings!

- Bahku

And here's to another beloved late-night conversationalist!  Much thanks to you as well, Bahku.  You know I always enjoy chatting, and I thoroughly appreciate the well wishes.

-sw

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i havent been on in a few days and just saw the news.  congrats steve!  VERY well deserve, and long overdue, imo.

ur contributions to the blog enormous.  whether it be your articles or posts in the forums.

congrats again!

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2008, 02:24:58 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
Welcome, Steve.  Keep up the good work on the front page as well.

Jamele Hill welcomes you as well, Steve.  I heard her on Mike & Mike's BSPN Ebonics interpreter.  (It crashes whenever she speaks)

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • My alter ego
Much thanks to DL and FSH.  As you two should both be aware by now, I really enjoy the stuff you put out there and enjoy our discussions in the forums.  I appreciate the kind sentiments.

-sw