Author Topic: Steven Adams?  (Read 1619 times)

Steven Adams?
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:42:24 PM »

Offline TheBigTicket23

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 59
  • Anything is possible!
So there are some rumors that Steven Adams would be available?

If you look at what's out there he seems to be an interesting player that everybody would love to play with. No ego, hard worker, solid defender and no need to run plays for him.

So would you be interesting and what would it take to lure him out of OKC? He does make 25.8m which is a salary we can take on. He is only about to turn 26 next month and 1 year after next season on his deal. OKC would become really weak at C tho... but it looks like they want to shed some salary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-fHEPhUDGM
good story as well.

Re: Steven Adams?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 03:42:08 PM »

Offline erisred

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 37
For 26 million I'd rather have Vucevic.

Adams is a better defender, but Vuc isn't much worse.  When it comes to offense and passing, Vucevic is a much better. 

I would go after Adams only if Vucevic was unavailable.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 12:45:37 AM »

Offline Boise To Boston

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 15
The reason I love the idea of Adams and not Vuc is that with Adams we can still make Tatum and Brown the focus offensively. We need to see what those guys are made of. We need to fast-track their development. We shouldn’t be building around Vuc offensively or even Kemba Walker. Unless we hit on a Hail Mary and land Kahwi (not happening) we need to embrace a younger timeline.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 12:54:23 AM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Who is saying he is available? OKC love him, and they are contenders unless they tear it ALL down. In which case, can we trade PG for Brown, Langford, picks , and filler?
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 01:31:57 AM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Who is saying he is available? OKC love him, and they are contenders unless they tear it ALL down. In which case, can we trade PG for Brown, Langford, picks , and filler?

They aren't letting go of PG unless he forces their hand.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)