Author Topic: Cavaliers (0-0) at Celtics (0-0) Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 1 5/7/24  (Read 6925 times)

blink, DefenseWinsChamps, Atzar, tazzmaniac, smicker16, jpotter33 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 684
  • MASTER OF PANIC
It is not about who they play now or later. It is about them. It has always been about Boston getting past Boston.

They play like they should they will win the title.

As for JT...I would rather him have a game like game 1 and win rather than him score 50 and lose. I really am not interested in his ranking among players, stats, MVP's, etc. I want to win a championship. If he averages 15 points but makes the right play and does the little things then that is great.

The Cavs cannot guard the Celtics. It is all about making Mitchell work to score. The Cavs are screwed if he goes to the bench. As for Allen, he still has not done any kind of basketball work. He cannot sleep and is having trouble breathing. I do not think we see much of him this series.

I think everyone is on board with preferring to just win then lose and Tatum go off…the issue is we are asking too much to have Jaylen brown and white carry us through the entire playoffs to a title. Tatum has to play better.

Tatum will play (score) better. He is actually being a good distributor when he gets doubled. He is rebounding. I would like to see him go to the rim more.

But that is the beauty of this team. If its not one guy, it can be another. It has only been 6 playoff games. Brown makes $300 million. If he has to do some of the heavy lifting for a bit, so be it.