Author Topic: Warriors (27-33) at Celtics (44-15) 3/4  (Read 44495 times)

Re: Warriors (27-33) at Celtics (44-15) 3/4
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2011, 11:09:01 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
Great game by Jeff Green.  Loving what this could be!

I hope we can continue to give him those kind of minutes for the rest of the season. Tonight he really looked comfortable and put on a terrific show. Really, really hope we see more of it.

« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2011, 11:32:32 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 4
11 points is nothing in this league, happy we started off with a lead and kept it, thats all that matters!
Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

« Reply #212 on: March 05, 2011, 07:00:16 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Great win! I wish it didn't come to the wire at the end so we could rest the starters but with the limited amount of guys we had at our disposal it was kind of inevitable. Murphy was beyond awful, he was a net negative for us everytime he was on the court... I hope he shakes off this rustiness soon.

Green was awesome though, his greatest game as a Celtic! He scored easily and efficiently and his fastbreaks with Rondo are already a pure joy to watch, so athletic! Pierce and Ray were on fire at different times too.

Overall, good win, we now have a 3 games advantage over Chicago and Miami. I hope Wafer is OK though, everytime we add a player another one goes down, it's really crazy, it never stops. :-\

PS : some possessions in the first half were awesome, the one where everybody passed the ball and Ray gave up an open 3 to an open Jeff Green under the basket... 8)

« Reply #213 on: March 05, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
I know it was just the warriors, but I think this game really helped team chemistry.  Green playing with the starters looked awesome the ball movement was great, fat breaks looked good too.  Sometimes you need to play this type of offense heavy game to get new people to gel into the offense and I think tonight was that night.  I'm excited for the potential of this team.

They even kept feeding krstic down low in the first.  And KG even gave him a hand off for a nice jumper.

« Reply #214 on: March 05, 2011, 09:18:53 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Nice to get the W and see the team pull out the win even if it was a close one.  Other teams that were way ahead in their games tonight either lost the lead (Knicks vs. Cavs) or nearly did (Chicago vs. Orlando).
Celtics fan for life.