Author Topic: Ray Allen Free Agency 'News' (Breaking Speculation: He's staying AND leaving)  (Read 123527 times)

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
Given Avery Bradley's rise, Jason Terry signing and Jeff Green returning ... I think Ray Allen is being pushed into a 20 minute a night role here in Boston.

We have to see that still...Bradley has not yet enought experience, Terry is not Terry of 2-3 years before, even not a fresh guy, and Jeff Dreen was very sick and misterious object

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 872
  • GOT IT!!!
Also on Friday, LeBron James spoke about the Heat's pursuit of Allen while working out with Team USA in Las Vegas:

"I haven't talked to Ray," James said when asked what his sales pitch was to Allen after Team USA's first scrimmage Friday afternoon in Las Vegas. "My sales pitch is we're trying to win a championship every year and we got the pieces to do it. He'd be a great addition to our team. We would love to have him. He would play a big role in us trying to repeat and we'll see what happens. Ray is a veteran guy, he understands what it means to win a championship and hopefully he'll want to do it with us."

Nice sales pitch to the media there LeBron. Join Miami to be a hired gun or stay in Boston and retire a legend.

LEHGOCELTICS

HES GONE!

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Go get Camby

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
So I guess this ends the whole "Should Ray's number be retired" debate?

;D