Author Topic: Ray Allen Free Agency 'News' (Breaking Speculation: He's staying AND leaving)  (Read 123505 times)

Offline anthony83

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36

Ray must to stay, if he´s going to Heat his legacy Celtis will not be the same. Among today or tomorrow we will leave doubts, I think tomorrow will be last Saturday was the response of KG, tomorrow we will know what will happen with Ray.

Saturday = Day decisive ????

Twitter: @Theanswer83

Re: Just bringing news from RealGm.. Don't hurt me!!
« Reply #346 on: July 06, 2012, 12:28:20 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I hope you're right here but not going to set myself up Charlie Brown style to have Lucy pull the football.

(btw title made it seem like it was going to be he went to MIA)

yep, the bigger the hope, the bigger the disappointment. I hope this is true. Cuz we're gonna need the big 3 back, and surround them with capable young and reliable talent.

We got Bass and Bradley, now if we can get Jeff Green back too with Ray Ray, I'm feeling good about this coming season

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 442
I actually buy most of that. The reason is that it sounds accurate and reasonable.

1. I can understand Ray respecting Miami - but I doubt he's very fond of Dwayne Wade

2. Pierce does not like LeBron

3. KG and Rondo probably hate both Wade and LeBron.

4. If you're a real competitor in the classic sense, it's awfully hard to join your nemesis - there is much more motivation in working to crush them.

5. If these Celtics can throw up one more ring, I think based on their full body of work, their collective numbers ( the big three ) should go up.

6. I would think it would be very difficult to part ways with guys you've gone to war with for 5 years at the level these guys have done it. You might bump elbows sometimes but there's also a lot of respect.

7. I doubt Ray wants to uproot his family.

8. I also buy Ainge is working through the no trade clause with Ray. This team is much better with, in the right role, and Ainge knows that. if you're going to go "all in" on KG, Pierce and Rondo, you might as well do the same for Ray - continuity is very important for winning basketball. These guys know each other.

8. Lastly, with Bradley injured, Ray can start. When Bradley comes back, you can easily bring him off the bench for the rest of the season.

9. Ray knows that if we pull in one more vet center, this team is absolutely stacked to make a real, solid, legit titel run. His chances in Boston, based on what Ainge has done so far, are every bit as good as in Miami.   

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 38
Is he still in Miami? Or has he return to Boston?

Offline anthony83

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36
I actually buy most of that. The reason is that it sounds accurate and reasonable.

1. I can understand Ray respecting Miami - but I doubt he's very fond of Dwayne Wade

4. If you're a real competitor in the classic sense, it's awfully hard to join your nemesis - there is much more motivation in working to crush them.

5. If these Celtics can throw up one more ring, I think based on their full body of work, their collective numbers ( the big three ) should go up.

6. I would think it would be very difficult to part ways with guys you've gone to war with for 5 years at the level these guys have done it. You might bump elbows sometimes but there's also a lot of respect.

8. I also buy Ainge is working through the no trade clause with Ray. This team is much better with, in the right role, and Ainge knows that. if you're going to go "all in" on KG, Pierce and Rondo, you might as well do the same for Ray - continuity is very important for winning basketball. These guys know each other.

8. Lastly, with Bradley injured, Ray can start. When Bradley comes back, you can easily bring him off the bench for the rest of the season.

9. Ray knows that if we pull in one more vet center, this team is absolutely stacked to make a real, solid, legit titel run. His chances in Boston, based on what Ainge has done so far, are every bit as good as in Miami.   

Totally I agree

And Pierce hate both.

But I still I can not believe that Ray is going to the enemy. No-trade clause can be an important factor for Ray to stay?, In the league only have Kobe and Dirk.

Twitter: @Theanswer83

Ray Allen heading to Miami??:-((((( Sounds BAD!!
« Reply #350 on: July 06, 2012, 12:49:08 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
This is from Ethan J. Skolnick's twitter 22 minutes:

For those asking about Allen, when there's news, u will hear. Getting mostly optimistic feedback (related to Heat), but nothing definitive. about 13 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1zrUSsp4W

Smitty77
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:54:09 PM by Smitty77 »

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
Has he left Miami guys?

Re: Ray Allen heading to Miami??:-((((( Sound BAD!!
« Reply #352 on: July 06, 2012, 12:50:54 PM »

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
This is from Ethan J. Skolnick's twitter 22 minutes:

For those asking about Allen, when there's news, u will hear. Getting mostly optimistic feedback (related to Heat), but nothing definitive. about 13 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1zrUSsp4W

Smitty77

Another rumor lol

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
But I still I can not believe that Ray is going to the enemy. No-trade clause can be an important factor for Ray to stay?, In the league only have Kobe and Dirk.
Ray is going to the Lakers?

Offline Celtics Fan

• Jaylen Brown
Anybody who from Boston what are the radio stations saying? Has Allen return to Boston to talk to Danny?

Offline rayallen1934

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42

Totally I agree

And Pierce hate both.

Do you really think Ray is going to start then completely assume a bench role once Bradley comes back?

Think logically about that for one moment.

Unless Ray is stinking up the joint. There is no way in hell hes going to allow that to happen, thus this is what your getting now.

Offline tyrone biggums

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 91
Ray to the Heat is done according to this blogger

https://twitter.com/#!/DSmithofficial

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
I heard he's going to China  ;D

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

Remember "we're" you heard it first ::)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Offline AB_Celtic

• DKC Commish
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 460

Remember "we're" you heard it first ::)

Boy that's one good journalist