Author Topic: Cassell Bashing (merged threads)  (Read 5471 times)

Re: Sam better not get another MINUTE on this squad!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 12:07:20 AM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
What is it EJPLAYA, bash the Celtics night? First a post about how P2 cost us and now you're calling out Sam supporters.   ::)  Its a weekend.  Go out and do something!

Scribbles, for someone sitting at his computer typing and reading as well I wouldn't get too proud of your own social life...

Find me a post on here all positive and happy about the Celtics tonight! This is a blog where we discuss the loss that just happened where the majority of this team played like crap and we lost a game we really should have won. Would you be so kind as to post a happy thread so everyone can blow sunshine out their hind ends please then?!

Re: Cassell Bashing (merged threads)
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 12:08:34 AM »

Offline pierce17

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 1
I'm a Sam supporter, and to say that he shouldn't be playing at ALL is streching a lil, don't u think?  ::)  Yes, House was terrific tonight, but let's not quickly forget that Sammy played a huge part in our game 2 victory.  Yes, he has been beyond horrid in the last few road games (but so has Perkins, Ray, Rondo...etc).  The fact of matter is that we lost tonight, with or without Sam.  :-\

Re: Cassell Bashing (merged threads)
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 12:27:53 AM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I'm a Sam supporter, and to say that he shouldn't be playing at ALL is streching a lil, don't u think?  ::)  Yes, House was terrific tonight, but let's not quickly forget that Sammy played a huge part in our game 2 victory.  Yes, he has been beyond horrid in the last few road games (but so has Perkins, Ray, Rondo...etc).  The fact of matter is that we lost tonight, with or without Sam.  :-\

No, it isn't stretching it at all. House showed you tonight exactly what I have been saying all along. House is a better shooter. He brings more energy. He plays a ton better defense due to his desire. He gets the ball in the hands of the right players. Sam on the other hand shoots the ball. Not very well anymore consistently for that matter. If I have to choose Sam shooting the ball or House, I take House. No question. Throw all the other things he does so much better and it's easy. Sam should sit.

Fact is that without House coming in and playing as well as he did for Rondo tonight, we get blown out of the building. House gave us a spark two different times that pushed us back into the ball game.