Author Topic: JB responds to fan questions (video)  (Read 1540 times)

JB responds to fan questions (video)
« on: October 01, 2022, 05:43:44 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
https://youtu.be/afpW8QdNaRw

I thought this one was interesting.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: JB responds to fan questions (video)
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022, 06:48:37 PM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
Very nice. Thank you.

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2022, 07:25:32 PM »

Online Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1772
I like what Jalen has to say.  I can't wait until the season starts and we hear more from him on and off the court.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 07:35:42 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Jaylen is awesome. The more you pay attention to what he is like off court, the more you want him to be a Celtic for life. He is genuinely a real good dude.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 08:21:20 PM »

Offline GreenlyGreeny

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 94
I like the guy. You can tell he’s a good dude and a smart man. He’s a top twenty NBA player. He could approach borderline top ten if he sticks with Tatum, who’s already top five and could still become the best basketball player in the world in 1-3 years. The only question is whether JB’s willing to accept being our Pippen to JT’s MJ. Hand the man the max we can offer. Nothing would be better than JT and JB being Celtics for life, and bringing another championship dynasty (we’re due). I just am terrified of him wanting to be the number one guy, which he would clearly need to do elsewhere since JT is always going to be that guy for us.

The fact of the matter is that JB can be a HOFer and make
major marketing dollars by winning multiple titles in Boston with JT. Or he can try being the number one guy elsewhere, maybe make w number of all-star appearances, maybe make some local marketing dollars in a small market, and maybe make the HOF (or end up like another top twenty guy of years past such as Glen Rice).

Ultimately, both JT and JB can make the most money and the most history by being as tight together for life in Boston as MJ/Pippen were in Chicago, Malone/Stockton were in Utah, etc. Let’s hope they both agree.

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 09:13:17 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
Really enjoyed this. Thx for posting!

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2022, 10:22:35 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I like the guy. You can tell he’s a good dude and a smart man. He’s a top twenty NBA player. He could approach borderline top ten if he sticks with Tatum, who’s already top five and could still become the best basketball player in the world in 1-3 years. The only question is whether JB’s willing to accept being our Pippen to JT’s MJ. Hand the man the max we can offer. Nothing would be better than JT and JB being Celtics for life, and bringing another championship dynasty (we’re due). I just am terrified of him wanting to be the number one guy, which he would clearly need to do elsewhere since JT is always going to be that guy for us.

The fact of the matter is that JB can be a HOFer and make
major marketing dollars by winning multiple titles in Boston with JT. Or he can try being the number one guy elsewhere, maybe make w number of all-star appearances, maybe make some local marketing dollars in a small market, and maybe make the HOF (or end up like another top twenty guy of years past such as Glen Rice).

Ultimately, both JT and JB can make the most money and the most history by being as tight together for life in Boston as MJ/Pippen were in Chicago, Malone/Stockton were in Utah, etc. Let’s hope they both agree.
Did you actually watch the video because he addressed your concerns answering one of the questions? He said he is a team guy and will do what the team needs him to do to win. He said he could easily be that guy that drops 25-30 but prefers to be the guy the team needs him to be.