Author Topic: NFL 2022 Season  (Read 118597 times)

Re: NFL 2022 Season
« Reply #735 on: November 13, 2022, 04:26:18 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Yup. That was bobbled. The refs should have looked at it given under 2 minutes. May cost Minny the win. Wonder if NFL comes out and admits the mistake

« Reply #736 on: November 13, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Bills-Vikings may be game of the year so far!

But man I have no clue what the hell kind of defense the Vikings were playing those final 40 seconds. Legit every catch was WIDE open with no defender even close.

Also why didn't the refs stop the game to see that Davis catch?? That was bobbled and should have been incomplete SMH

Yup—Davis dropped that, the Vikings "defense" was pathetic on that last drive, and the last few minutes were WILD.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #737 on: November 13, 2022, 04:30:06 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1482
Bills-Vikings may be game of the year so far!

But man I have no clue what the hell kind of defense the Vikings were playing those final 40 seconds. Legit every catch was WIDE open with no defender even close.

Also why didn't the refs stop the game to see that Davis catch?? That was bobbled and should have been incomplete SMH

That might be the worst def I have ever seen in the NFL.   They had 7 guys playing 20 yards off the line on that last Bills drive.   Talk about GIVING it away.
oh my lord.

« Reply #738 on: November 13, 2022, 04:51:16 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Allen chokes. Throws INT in OT. Bills lose!

« Reply #739 on: November 13, 2022, 04:53:54 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2959
  • On To Banner 18!
Long season left but assuming Josh Allen is out and the Bills lose to the Vikings, then all of a sudden things actually become interesting all over the place.

BUF would be 6-3 and behind the Dolphins and Jets in the AFC East standings due to head-to-head tiebreakers (unless if MIA loses to Cleveland this Sunday).

Obviously KC then is the new 1 seed unless they lose to JAX. Idk the other tiebreakers but they'd have the same record as TEN and BAL too.

That Jets loss could be vital just like the Bills' surprising loss to the terrible Jags last year which probably cost them homefield advantage to KC. Especially if Allen misses more time than just this week. I still think BUF will be fine, but it's not as certain anymore.

I posted this days ago and now it becomes relevant.

Miami and Kansas City won. Now the Bills are NOT 1st in the AFC East, they are tied with NYJ, and KC currently has the 1 seed as they are 7-2 and BUF is now 6-3.

Josh Allen and the Bills have choked the last few weeks and it could be costly. I mean they'll be fine in the long run but idk, we think BUF can go into Arrowhead in January again and win there? MIA looks legit so I'm not even sure the division is determined yet either

Personally I wouldn't sleep on Miami winning the AFC East. They already beat BUF once
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #740 on: November 13, 2022, 04:58:15 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1002
Long season left but assuming Josh Allen is out and the Bills lose to the Vikings, then all of a sudden things actually become interesting all over the place.

BUF would be 6-3 and behind the Dolphins and Jets in the AFC East standings due to head-to-head tiebreakers (unless if MIA loses to Cleveland this Sunday).

Obviously KC then is the new 1 seed unless they lose to JAX. Idk the other tiebreakers but they'd have the same record as TEN and BAL too.

That Jets loss could be vital just like the Bills' surprising loss to the terrible Jags last year which probably cost them homefield advantage to KC. Especially if Allen misses more time than just this week. I still think BUF will be fine, but it's not as certain anymore.

I posted this days ago and now it becomes relevant.

Miami and Kansas City won. Now the Bills are NOT 1st in the AFC East, they are tied with NYJ, and KC currently has the 1 seed as they are 7-2 and BUF is now 6-3.

Josh Allen and the Bills have choked the last few weeks and it could be costly. I mean they'll be fine in the long run but idk, we think BUF can go into Arrowhead in January again and win there? MIA looks legit so I'm not even sure the division is determined yet either

Personally I wouldn't sleep on Miami winning the AFC East. They already beat BUF once

It was only several weeks ago when most of the country thought Buffalo were all-world beaters taking down KC in Arrowhead, predicting a Buffalo-Philadelphia Superbowl, etc.

Now they're 6-3, with New England just right behind them. Any given Sundays.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #741 on: November 13, 2022, 04:59:34 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
But the Minnesota Vikings...are they for reals after beating Josh Allen at his crib? The Pats have a date with them on Thanksgiving night, that will surely be interesting.

« Reply #742 on: November 13, 2022, 05:09:01 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Dem Boyz nation up 7-0 at Lambeau Field. This is the game to bury Aaron Rodgers' playoff hopes.

« Reply #743 on: November 13, 2022, 05:11:12 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!
Wait I'm confused. So when Frank Reich was coaching, he had to start Ehlinger and Matt Ryan was benched. But now that it's Jeff Saturday as coach... suddenly Matt Ryan can play? Huh?

Yeah that's just more confirmation Frank Reich was screwed and made a scapegoat. Not saying he was perfect either but it's clear that organization is a mess

« Reply #744 on: November 13, 2022, 05:26:40 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Wait I'm confused. So when Frank Reich was coaching, he had to start Ehlinger and Matt Ryan was benched. But now that it's Jeff Saturday as coach... suddenly Matt Ryan can play? Huh?

Yeah that's just more confirmation Frank Reich was screwed and made a scapegoat. Not saying he was perfect either but it's clear that organization is a mess

Also Matt Ryan can play tonight because on the other side, Josh McDoofus is the head coach

« Reply #745 on: November 13, 2022, 06:13:07 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!
LOL the Raiders went ahead 14-13, then two plays later the Colts basically got an EASY 65-yard for a TD and are now up 19-14. McDaniels might actually lose to Jeff Saturday and the tanking Colts today  :laugh:

« Reply #746 on: November 13, 2022, 07:12:50 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Fox showed a stat that Kliff Kingsbury is 1-11 against the Rams/Sean McVay.

Now he is 2-11  ;D

« Reply #747 on: November 13, 2022, 07:13:03 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!
LOL the Raiders went ahead 14-13, then two plays later the Colts basically got an EASY 65-yard for a TD and are now up 19-14. McDaniels might actually lose to Jeff Saturday and the tanking Colts today  :laugh:

OOF. McDaniels and the Raiders lose to Jeff Saturday and the tanking Colts haha

Josh McDaniels return to New England as OC 2023?  :P

« Reply #748 on: November 13, 2022, 07:15:50 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White

OOF. McDaniels and the Raiders lose to Jeff Saturday and the tanking Colts haha

Josh McDaniels return to New England as OC 2023?  :P

That would be horror. Im through with Pencil guy. I don't want McD. Look for someone outside

« Reply #749 on: November 13, 2022, 07:38:58 PM »

Online Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • On To Banner 18!
Packers-Cowboys heading to OT. Have to admit this week has been an awesome week of games