Author Topic: Book of Isaiah: Essence (IT's heartfelt youtube episode on Boston)  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
What can we say about Isaiah Thomas, that we haven't already? He'll always have a place in my heart, because he just never gave up. Man... I love Isaiah Thomas. I'm gonna miss watching him play, and just make unbelievable finishes time and time again. He put his heart and soul on the court, and off the court.

"If you play for the Celtics like... you're known around the world... The Celtics.. The Celtics are legendary..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2kJpH3PR0M&t=21s
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

Re: Book of Isaiah: Essence (IT's heartfelt youtube episode on Boston)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 11:05:21 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
TP for the share.

I like Kyrie, and IT had his weaknesses, but I do miss the little guy. Fans get attached, which sucks because pro sports is a business. Would've loved to see IT in Boston long term (though I'm not sure he'd be worth a max deal, but I digress).
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 11:33:57 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
TP to the OP!

The players in this franchise stand on the shoulders of the giants that came before. To me IT is one of those giants, and I've literally seen them all since 1959 in person.

This franchise would not be situated as well as it is today without IT. THANK YOU, IT!

And I NEVER thought that I would utter these words, but if we were out of the playoffs, I wouldn't begrudge Bron Bron ( god, this makes me feel dirty) another ring, if IT got one by contributing substantially to it.

You deserve the Brinks truck, IT, and I hope you get it .

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:26:40 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
TP for the share.

I like Kyrie, and IT had his weaknesses, but I do miss the little guy. Fans get attached, which sucks because pro sports is a business. Would've loved to see IT in Boston long term (though I'm not sure he'd be worth a max deal, but I digress).
TP for the share.

Yep, same here. Gonna miss IT, but I hope anything we play him, we absolutely destroy him - right after we give him a standing ovation that is ;)
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different