Author Topic: Ainge on draft workouts  (Read 10864 times)

Ainge on draft workouts
« on: June 01, 2016, 04:07:12 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
They worked out Jaylen Brown today and said it went really good.  Also talked about the trip to see Bender. He said they had seen all his games already but got to see him in practice which was a lot more beneficial.  He seemed to like both quite a bit.

Ainge is no dummy.  Brown and Bender are the two guys I wanted too per usual.  I honestly am all over the right players every year way before anyone else.  I'm not jokng either.

Re: Ainge on draft workouts
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 04:22:01 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
Ainge is no dummy.  Brown and Bender are the two guys I wanted too per usual.  I honestly am all over the right players every year way before anyone else.  I'm not jokng either.

OMG can I have your sweatband when you're done with it??

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 04:28:12 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

This is the problem with people like you is you'd rather put people down. 

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 04:42:59 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

You made a Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.y comment, you got called on it, get over it.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 04:47:00 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
This is one of those threads that deserve negative Tommy Points.

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 04:47:38 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 27
Got the popcorn ready

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 04:47:57 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

You made a ****y comment, you got called on it, get over it.

There was nothing Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ty about what i said.  You just heard it wrong and took it personally.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 04:48:01 PM »

Offline TheTruth34

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 10

And below is from a thread last year entitled "Biggest Draft Bust".  No one, including NBA GMs, are "all over the right players every year"     ;)

I just am not sure Turner, Stein or Porzingis are that good or that much of a jump over a guy like Javale Mcgee as a project and wait.   we could trade out of this draft as well.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 04:49:22 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

And below is from a thread last year entitled "Biggest Draft Bust".  No one, including NBA GMs, are "all over the right players every year"     ;)

I just am not sure Turner, Stein or Porzingis are that good or that much of a jump over a guy like Javale Mcgee as a project and wait.   we could trade out of this draft as well.

I also was very high on Porzingis. Again people who want to look for negatives and put people down.  Typical.  You really should try to listen more.  I know what I mean when I say things.  That's really shows a lot though.  Very insecure.

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 04:50:29 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown

I also was very high on Porzingis. Again people who want to look for negatives and put people down.  Typical.  You really should try to listen more.  I know what I mean when I say things.  That's really shows a lot though.

He did make a good point there on Porzingis. Then you renicked and it looks terrible.  :police:

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 04:51:12 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Yes I explore a lot of things.  I also didn't mean what you think I did here.  I listen to a lot of different things as well. I also had smart the year before and bradley etc, etc.  That's not me gloating.  I was just saying.

The fact I listen to a lot and explore other ways to look at it says a lot though.

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2016, 04:54:18 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown
Yes I explore a lot of things.  I also didn't mean what you think I did here.  I listen to a lot of different things as well. I also had smart the year before and bradley etc, etc.  That's not me gloating.  I was just saying.

The fact I listen to a lot and explore other ways to look at it says a lot though.

It's OK to be wrong since it's just a prediction. Just say sure and move on.

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2016, 04:56:08 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo

It's OK to be wrong since it's just a prediction. Just say sure and move on.

I'm fine with admitting when I'm wrong.  I really didn't mean what you think I did though.  Text is weird that way.  It brings out the worst in people though.

Thing is people who know me if I say I'm good at something people would respect that.  I didn't mean it in a cocky way.  I meant it as something else.

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2016, 05:14:04 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Not sure if this is a troll thread or the OP blowing smoke up oneself. Even so, Danny is working out nearly everyone in the top of the draft. In two weeks time I can make the same assertion about Murray and Hield, and call myself an all knowing prophet.

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 05:15:25 PM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 488
This is one of those threads that deserve negative Tommy Points.

Could we call them delontes?
#JKJB