Author Topic: Heat (37-13) at Celtics (29-22) 4/1  (Read 79929 times)

Re: Heat (37-13) at Celtics (29-22) 4/1
« Reply #450 on: April 02, 2012, 01:43:33 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
LeBron James failed to get an assist for just the second time in his career.

pierce's defense?

Did Lebron even play today?  I can't remember seeing him do anything out there, although according to the box score he did register 23 points.  

The box score also says he had a MINUS 30 +/-!!!   :o
We caught Miami on a really bad day.  I missed the game live.  My cousin texted me the final score.  I was initially shocked and asked, "Did Miami's Big 3 all play?" and his response was "LeBron and Wade did... I don't remember seeing Bosh".  

Kinda funny considering Bosh actually did in fact play.  I went back and watched the whole game.  Miami wasn't Miami.  We have two more games against them coming up... we'll be able to see if this was a fluke or not fairly soon.

With that said, it's our first legitimate win against a contender all season.  Only took us 10 tries.  The folks who think we are a contender officially have 1 reason to latch onto.  I'm sitting up in my chair.  I might even remember to watch a game live.   Nice to have a miniscule droplet of hope again.  Up until yesterday this felt like an entirely wasted season.
Get outta here didn't u fall off the chair a long time ago ::)
No... just changed the channel and fell asleep.  THe thunderous applause of Kevin Garnett's overall brilliance woke me up.  No center?  No problem.  MVP candidate right there if he keeps it up.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:58:01 PM by LarBrd33 »

Re: Heat (37-13) at Celtics (29-22) 4/1
« Reply #451 on: April 02, 2012, 01:48:14 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
What's amazing about this game is that our two favorite officials....The cadaver and Uncle Fester didn't put their stamp on it.  They actually let the players play for the most part.